Wireless Forums

Posted Sep 19, 2013
2:21:58 PM
OMG ios7 is a battery hog !!!!!

Yup, went from 100% down to 30% in a matter of 4 hours and I was doing nothing with the phone.

Yup, went from 100% down to 30% in a matter of 4 hours and I was doing nothing with the phone.

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Accepted Solution

OMG ios7 is a battery hog !!!!!

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Cancel
Submit
Replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Sep 19, 2013 3:38:42 PM
(0)
Expert

firemandude wrote:

You may want to turn off (or limit) the background app refresch. Look in Settings > General > Background App Refresh.

firemandude wrote:

You may want to turn off (or limit) the background app refresch. Look in Settings > General > Background App Refresh.

Re: OMG ios7 is a battery hog !!!!!

2 of 4 (1,340 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 19, 2013 4:06:32 PM
(0)
Mentor

wingrider01 wrote:

firemandude wrote:

Yeah, I just watched a youtube video and there are alot of things that can be turned off if not in use.

wingrider01 wrote:

firemandude wrote:

Yeah, I just watched a youtube video and there are alot of things that can be turned off if not in use.

3 of 4 (1,314 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply

4 of 4 (1,120 Views)
Solution