For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
The new iPhone 15
Kaylacowans0203's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Wednesday, January 21st, 2015 6:41 AM

'No service'

I activated service with AT&T in December and I got the 16 gb iPhone 6. I absolutely love my phone and super fast 4g LTE but, as of late, every once in a while, it will say 'no signal' on my phone for sometime as long as it takes for me to restart my phone. I know it isn't my area because, when it's working, I have perfect coverage on my phone and hot spot streaming. Also it has been force closing a lot 😞 please help!!!!

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Community Support

• 

15.2K Messages

9 years ago

Hi @Kaylacowans0203

I’d be happy to help with your device! I’d just like to add on to the advice of our wonderful community members. What I would recommend would be to reset the network settings on the device. To do this, head to Settings>General>Reset and choose Reset Network Settings. This will download the correct settings for the device. You may notice that after this, you’re not connected to any saved WiFi networks. These will need to be connected to again.

Should this not resolve the issue, perform a backup using iTunes or iCloud and then head back to Settings>General>Reset and choose Erase All Content and Settings. If after resetting the device back to factory issues still persist, you may wish to seek a SIM replacement as advised by MR_SMiT, or a device replacement via warranty at any Apple Store or through Apple iPhone Support at  800-694-7466 should all else fail.

If this helps, please mark this answer as an accepted solution!

Thanks,

Charise

ACE - Sage

• 

117.2K Messages

9 years ago

This sounds like a problem with your iPhone. After the 14 day buyers remorse period, your phone is covered under the Apple warranty. Please contact Apple for a replacement device. Make a good backup before brining to Apple, bring your AT&T information.

ACE - Professor

• 

1.8K Messages

9 years ago

@Kaylacowans0203 wrote:
I activated service with AT&T in December and I got the 16 gb iPhone 6. I absolutely love my phone and super fast 4g LTE but, as of late, every once in a while, it will say 'no signal' on my phone for sometime as long as it takes for me to restart my phone. I know it isn't my area because, when it's working, I have perfect coverage on my phone and hot spot streaming. Also it has been force closing a lot 😞 please help!!!!

You should go to a AT&T Corperate Store and have the SIM card replaced, it is free. About force closing a lot, do you have apps running in the background? Close all of them if that the case, also. If still get problems, then go to Apple Store, or contact them.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

9 years ago

I have come to realize that none of this happened until I installed iOS 8..? Would this have anything to do with it? And thanks to all of you for the help 🙂

Sent from my iPhone
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.