The new iPhone 15
Thndr's profile

Teacher

• 

13 Messages

Saturday, October 8th, 2011 3:08 AM

No order confirmation email and order not showing up in my account...

I placed an order at 4AM Central. I never got a confirmation email and the order is not showing up in my account. I can pull it up via the order number (I printed the confirmation).

Anyone else had this issue?

Im going to be furious if I get kicked, when I ordered 12 hours before the deadline.

Scholar

• 

331 Messages

12 years ago

@Thndr wrote:

Yes, I am viewing it on the My Orders tab, it list all 4 phone numbers and none of the iphone orders we placed. And I should rephrase. The reason I stayed up all night and PREordered as soon as possible was for the delivery date on the 14th, not the 21st, or next month. If I miss it, It will be months before I am able to pick up the phone.

They wont show up there. Down below that, click on the "Cant Find Your Order" wireless button and search by wireless number. $10 says you find the orders that way. 😄

Teacher

• 

11 Messages

12 years ago

It's been 48 hours since I placed my order on the phone with an Att sales rep. My card was charged the full amount for a 4s 16g, but now the pending charge for 211$ is gone on my credit card. This is a new 2yr contract & I keep being told by reps when I call to wait but it's been 48 hours & people who have ordered after me have received confirmation emails already. I am thinking about ordering on apple since the option still shows for me to purhase their leading me to believe my order has been screwed up by AT&T. I have an order # from the AT&T rep but it's still gives me the option to order from the apple website, I just don't want to wait & miss the opportunity to preorder & the 4s be sold out by next Friday. Really regretting making the switch to AT&T. Any suggestions or other customers experiencing this trouble with confirmation their 4s phone order went through.

Scholar

• 

331 Messages

12 years ago

@shadea0627 wrote:
It's been 48 hours since I placed my order on the phone with an Att sales rep. My card was charged the full amount for a 4s 16g, but now the pending charge for 211$ is gone on my credit card. This is a new 2yr contract & I keep being told by reps when I call to wait but it's been 48 hours & people who have ordered after me have received confirmation emails already. I am thinking about ordering on apple since the option still shows for me to purhase their leading me to believe my order has been screwed up by AT&T. I have an order # from the AT&T rep but it's still gives me the option to order from the apple website, I just don't want to wait & miss the opportunity to preorder & the 4s be sold out by next Friday. Really regretting making the switch to AT&T. Any suggestions or other customers experiencing this trouble with confirmation their 4s phone order went through.

Many people didn't get, and won't ever get, confirmation emails. That part of the system went kazotz.

Once again, go to "My Orders" on the AT&T website.

Once there, click on the "AT&T Wireless Order Status" icon underneath "Can't Find Your Order?"

Then click on the blue "Check Order Status" button

Using the dropdown for search method, select "wireless number"

Enter the number you upgraded, your billing ZIP code and the handy CAPTCHA code.

Click submit. View order that actually does exist despite your freaking out that it didn't.

Drink martini, relax and enjoy the rest of your day.

Teacher

• 

11 Messages

12 years ago

Thanks for the step by step instruction in your post, unfortunately this was the area I have been checking all along & my order doesnt show there either & my ability to upgrade still shows my line is elgible for an upgrade hence the reason for my frustration in my previous post. I will just try again Monday & if there is still no record of my order # and or some sort of confimation that my order went through okay I will sip on a Martini & start the whole process again this time from the Apple website instead of the ATT phone sales team. Thanks for trying to help anyway. Perhaps if an ATT support person is monitoring this board they might want to chime in. Thanks

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

12 years ago

Call ATT right away. They may have cancel your order. They cancel mine hence online status show nothing. Never received any email about cancellation either. Call this morning and the "good"
ole CS said order was cancel.

Teacher

• 

11 Messages

12 years ago

thanks thenewguy1979... I called around 5 est & the rep says my order may not appear for at least 72 business hours but said the order is waiting to be processed and that there was nothing on his end showing there was any sort of problem with my order despite it not showing up on my orders menu on the AT&T website, he was also unable to articulate why I couldn't at least see the order pending on the AT&T website & suggested I wait 72 biz hours. At this point I'll wait until 1130 est tomorrow before I call back to check status....I will keep you posted & hopefully my order was not cancelled, sorry that happened to you NewGuy. Good luck w/ getting it on time.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

12 years ago

I have received my email notification containing an order and shipping number (not tracking number), but still can't check my order online.  I ordered Friday at 7:30 am online with AT&T.  I called yesterday and they are showing my order In Progress and Fulfilled.  Do I just have to wait for a tracking number email since I can't seem to check my order online?

Thanks!

Contributor

• 

1 Message

12 years ago

Needless to say, Im getting very frustrated.  I placed the order over the phone on Friday because I was adding a line to an existing AT&T account and creating a family account.  I am porting my number from another carrier.  Rep gave me an order number and said I would receive a confirmation email within the hour(still have not yet).  Called back later that day because I never received the email and they said the emails have not gone out yet but he sees the order and not to worry.  As of this morning, no email.  Called back this morning and spoke with a rep who cannot find my order now and said its possibly because of the number porting.  He spoke to that department and they see no request(obviously because they number port is not going through until the phone is activated!).  After 3 hours this morning of hold and wait time and troubleshooting, the rep said he is trying to get in touch with someone and needs to call me back.  He said 15 minutes, and this was 30 min ago!

I am not surprised.  I can't even get through to Premier because their phones have "technical difficulties"

I dont know what to do next.

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

12 years ago

Friday morning:

Ordered my two phones on Friday 7:00 am.

Received my email order confirmation with both upgrades minutes later.

Two $1.00 charges showed up on my bank account also within minutes.

Monday morning:

Found this thread.

No order found on the AT&T site.

Charges are no missing from bank account.

Called AT&T and they have no record of this order.

Am going to order from Apple.com now.

If this affects the day I receive this phone I will heavily debate switching carriers (after 7+ years)

Will update after I hear more.

Tutor

• 

12 Messages

12 years ago

SAME here... will post when I figure out whats up... Talked to several customer reps and have got nowhere so far...
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.