Helpful Links

No contract? Unlimited data?

Highlighted
Contributor

No contract? Unlimited data?

I am buying 4 new phones out right.
But I don’t want to be under a contract.
I will have an two 8Plus,one 8, and 1 - X
Then I will have one 6 plus. Right now we have 15gb but I’m not sure if that will be enough for 5 lines.
My question is Do you have an unlimited data, text, and calls for 5 lines if so how much.
Message 1 of 5
ACE - Expert

Re: No contract? Unlimited data?

Here are the plans (scroll down for the wireless plans.)

https://www.att.com/plans/unlimited-data-plans.html

You can pay for service only, I do.    

You might want to buy iPhones direct from Apple to get the unlocked universal version.  The iPhone 6 and 6s are, the iPhone 7 is not.  Not sure about the 8 or X yet.

(The following is included after all posts to save typing) We are customers too, NOT employees. Our answers are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 5
ACE - Expert

Yes, there are two, Unlimited Plus and Unlimited Choice. Prices are here: https://www.att.com/plans/unlimited-data-plans.html

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 5
ACE - Guru

Apple’s website has the iPhone 7 & 8 unlocked if paying full price. 

Message 4 of 5
ACE - Guru

lizdance40 wrote:

Here are the plans (scroll down for the wireless plans.)

https://www.att.com/plans/unlimited-data-plans.html

You can pay for service only, I do.    

You might want to buy iPhones direct from Apple to get the unlocked universal version.  The iPhone 6 and 6s are, the iPhone 7 is not.  Not sure about the 8 or X yet.

Apple Store Online has the sim free or unlocked version of iPhone 7 and iPhone 8. Nothing on the X.

Message 5 of 5
Share this topic
Announcements

Learn how connect your AT&T holiday gifts at Unwrapped on Wednesday, 12/27 (1-4pm ET)!

Is the iPhone X worth it? Find out why it totally is!

Find out how to track your iPhone's delivery!

Additional Support