Explore & discover

Helpful Links

New update

Tutor

New update

When I went to update my iPhone 6s Plus it started crashing.. in the middle of download my screen went all white with black lines through it.. at that moment I reset my phone worried it would cause damage.. but I guess was too late.. as my phone keeps crashing.. unless my screen is unlocked and on it will shut off instantly and i have to hit home and start to even get it back on... apps crash and all.. i factory reset it.. reinstalled app and reset still again and nothing still keeps crashing... any ideas?
Message 1 of 5
Highlighted
ACE - Expert

Re: New update

Take the phone to an Apple store. They should be able to help.

This is a user to user forum. I am a user, just like almost everyone else on the site.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 5
Tutor

thank you but i dont have the money for apple store..already went there and they wanted 100 not even looking at it...

Message 3 of 5
ACE - Expert

Unfortunately, that is your only choice. Apple controls the software downloads. AT&T has nothing to do with them. It is an Apple problem, and if your phone is out of warranty, you don't have much choice.

This is a user to user forum. I am a user, just like almost everyone else on the site.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 5
ACE - Expert

You can try putting your phone into recovery mode: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201263

Message 5 of 5
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support