Wireless Forums

Posted Oct 4, 2011
7:09:44 AM
View profile
New to iPhone? FAQs and more...
Edited by ATTDmitriyCM on Aug 16, 2013 at 1:04:56 PM

Here are a couple quick links with information about the Apple iPhone:

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages. If you have an account related issue, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Here are a couple quick links with information about the Apple iPhone:

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages. If you have an account related issue, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Aug 16, 2013 1:10:11 PM
(0)
Community Manager

And here is one for iPad:

iPad User Guide

Rethink Possible

For account specific help, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
Accepted Solution

New to iPhone? FAQs and more...

[ Edited ]
1 reply
(1) Me too
(1) Me too
Cancel
Submit
Replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Aug 16, 2013 1:10:11 PM
(0)
Community Manager

iPad User Guide

Rethink Possible

iPad User Guide

Rethink Possible

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: New to iPad? FAQs and more...

2 of 2 (5,224 Views)
Solution