Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Highlighted
Posted Nov 14, 2011
11:16:04 AM
View profile
New line for iPhone 4S

Hi all !

I have a question regarding the revoking a line .

If i will make a new line for the iPhone 4 S ($200) and after a short time i revoke that line at&t will unlock my iphone or it will be still locked on at&t ?

Thanks !

Hi all !

I have a question regarding the revoking a line .

If i will make a new line for the iPhone 4 S ($200) and after a short time i revoke that line at&t will unlock my iphone or it will be still locked on at&t ?

Thanks !

Accepted Solution

New line for iPhone 4S

7 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(7)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Nov 14, 2011 11:35:20 AM
(0)
ACE - Professor

It will still be locked to AT&T.

It will still be locked to AT&T.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: New line for iPhone 4S

2 of 8 (1,911 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Nov 14, 2011 11:45:12 AM
(0)
Guru
AT&T or Apple will NOT unlock their iPhone.
AT&T or Apple will NOT unlock their iPhone.

3 of 8 (1,908 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Nov 14, 2011 11:58:01 AM
(0)
Professor
If you want an unlocked iPhone, you have to buy the specifically unlocked iPhone from Apple.
If you want an unlocked iPhone, you have to buy the specifically unlocked iPhone from Apple.

4 of 8 (1,901 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 14, 2011 12:05:41 PM
(0)
Contributor

Thanks guys!

Bad thing ... it sucks .

Thanks guys!

Bad thing ... it sucks .

5 of 8 (1,896 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 14, 2011 12:13:45 PM
(0)
Professor
Why does it suck? Why get a phone and immediately cancel the contract? What were you intending to do?
Why does it suck? Why get a phone and immediately cancel the contract? What were you intending to do?

6 of 8 (1,884 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 14, 2011 12:34:44 PM
(0)
ACE - Professor

dwill05 wrote:

I think that the OP wanted to "save" money by getting the iPhone 4S for $200 instead of $649.  Since $200+~$325=~$525, and that is less than the $649, it looks cheaper.  What also has to be factored in is the price of one (or more) month's service(s) and data plan.  At that point, it's just easier (and probably not more expensive) to buy the phone unlocked.

dwill05 wrote:

I think that the OP wanted to "save" money by getting the iPhone 4S for $200 instead of $649.  Since $200+~$325=~$525, and that is less than the $649, it looks cheaper.  What also has to be factored in is the price of one (or more) month's service(s) and data plan.  At that point, it's just easier (and probably not more expensive) to buy the phone unlocked.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

7 of 8 (1,876 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 14, 2011 4:04:54 PM
(0)
Professor
Oh, I know. I just want them to come out and say they were
being a cheapskate if that's the reason.
Oh, I know. I just want them to come out and say they were
being a cheapskate if that's the reason.

8 of 8 (1,853 Views)