Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Aug 5, 2012
8:17:53 PM
View profile
New line & phone

So I have a 2 year contract and I have a windows goolge phone.  I want to add a line& buy a iphone. Would the price of the iphone be the full price or the 2 year contract price?

So I have a 2 year contract and I have a windows goolge phone.  I want to add a line& buy a iphone. Would the price of the iphone be the full price or the 2 year contract price?

Accepted Solution

New line & phone

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Aug 5, 2012 10:11:02 PM
(0)
Guru

The iPhone you buy for the new line would be at the full-discount price. So, $.99, $99, $199, $299 or $399 depending on the model.

The iPhone you buy for the new line would be at the full-discount price. So, $.99, $99, $199, $299 or $399 depending on the model.

Experience the Underlyingsound.

Re: New line & phone

2 of 4 (2,558 Views)
Solution
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Aug 6, 2012 6:42:08 PM
(0)
Professor

when you adda new line this calls for a new 2 year contract, so you will get discount pricing.

when you adda new line this calls for a new 2 year contract, so you will get discount pricing.

hello!!!

3 of 4 (2,414 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Aug 7, 2012 11:34:58 AM
(0)
Former Community Manager

UnderlyingSound & Graphite07 are right. The price of the phone will depend on which model you get, but if you get a 2 year contract, the price of the phone will be subsidized by AT&T.

Here is a link to information about purchasing an iPhone with a 2 year contract: http://www.att.com/shop/wireless/packages/apple-iphone-4s-16-gb-sku5370394.html#fbid=JyqmSN6Kot_

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages. If you have an account related issue, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

UnderlyingSound & Graphite07 are right. The price of the phone will depend on which model you get, but if you get a 2 year contract, the price of the phone will be subsidized by AT&T.

Here is a link to information about purchasing an iPhone with a 2 year contract: http://www.att.com/shop/wireless/packages/apple-iphone-4s-16-gb-sku5370394.html#fbid=JyqmSN6Kot_

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages. If you have an account related issue, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

4 of 4 (2,381 Views)
Solution