Helpful Links

New line & phone

Highlighted
Contributor

New line & phone

So I have a 2 year contract and I have a windows goolge phone.  I want to add a line& buy a iphone. Would the price of the iphone be the full price or the 2 year contract price?

Message 1 of 4

Re: New line & phone

The iPhone you buy for the new line would be at the full-discount price. So, $.99, $99, $199, $299 or $399 depending on the model.

Tags (1)
Message 2 of 4
Professor

when you adda new line this calls for a new 2 year contract, so you will get discount pricing.

Tags (1)
Message 3 of 4
Former Community Manager

UnderlyingSound & Graphite07 are right. The price of the phone will depend on which model you get, but if you get a 2 year contract, the price of the phone will be subsidized by AT&T.

Here is a link to information about purchasing an iPhone with a 2 year contract: http://www.att.com/shop/wireless/packages/apple-iphone-4s-16-gb-sku5370394.html#fbid=JyqmSN6Kot_

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
Tags (1)
Message 4 of 4
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support