The new iPhone 15
Kelly4423's profile

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

Monday, August 7th, 2017 8:27 PM

New iPhone 7 Plus has terrible signal

I just upgraded from iPhone 6 Plus to the 7 plus. I live out in the country but my iPhone 6 Plus always had at least 2 bars LTE. My iPhone 7 plus has no service throughout most of my house. It's awful. I am getting text messages hours after people send them and I have to have my phone pressed to a window to get signal. Phone is brand new and my software is up to date. There is also a brand new SIM card in this phone. What can I do to make this better?

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Expert

• 

16.5K Messages

7 years ago

@Kelly4423 Do you have WiFi at home? You can enable WiFi calling on the phone...

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

Jeez.. I'm such a ditz sometimes! I completely forgot that I did that with my 6. Okay, yes, the problem is now fixed! Lol. Thank you so so much!!

ACE - Expert

• 

16.5K Messages

7 years ago

@Kelly4423 wrote:
Jeez.. I'm such a ditz sometimes! I completely forgot that I did that with my 6. Okay, yes, the problem is now fixed! Lol. Thank you so so much!!

AWESOME!

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

I have no service in my area and at&t is refusing to provide it they keep coming up with wifi calling well the only isp in my area is satellite are you going to pay for me to get satellite services and pay my bill every month if not you better build towers

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.