Explore & discover

Helpful Links

New iPhone 7 Plus has terrible signal

Highlighted
Tutor

New iPhone 7 Plus has terrible signal

I just upgraded from iPhone 6 Plus to the 7 plus. I live out in the country but my iPhone 6 Plus always had at least 2 bars LTE. My iPhone 7 plus has no service throughout most of my house. It's awful. I am getting text messages hours after people send them and I have to have my phone pressed to a window to get signal. Phone is brand new and my software is up to date. There is also a brand new SIM card in this phone. What can I do to make this better?
Message 1 of 5
ACE - Expert
Solution
Accepted by ACE - Expert (ACE - Expert)
Accepted by GLIMMERMAN76
‎08-08-2017 7:49 AM

Re: New iPhone 7 Plus has terrible signal

@Kelly4423 Do you have WiFi at home? You can enable WiFi calling on the phone...

• Rember the Golden Rule: Treat others how you would like to be treated.
  • Just because my answer does not solve your issue (or agree with you), it may still be correct information...
  • Stating a fact about how something works, is NOT taking sides, it's just stating a fact...
  • Information provided might not be for "you" only, it might be clarification for other community members.
  • This is the public AT&T Community Forum (not AT&T support), please do not post personal info.
  • When provided an answer, please click "Accept solution" which helps other people to find an answer more quickly.
The (very) fine print - This footer is at the bottom of all my posts, its particulars may, or may not, apply to you & your post.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 5
Tutor

Jeez.. I'm such a ditz sometimes! I completely forgot that I did that with my 6. Okay, yes, the problem is now fixed! Lol. Thank you so so much!!
Message 3 of 5
ACE - Expert

@Kelly4423 wrote:
Jeez.. I'm such a ditz sometimes! I completely forgot that I did that with my 6. Okay, yes, the problem is now fixed! Lol. Thank you so so much!!

AWESOME!

• Rember the Golden Rule: Treat others how you would like to be treated.
  • Just because my answer does not solve your issue (or agree with you), it may still be correct information...
  • Stating a fact about how something works, is NOT taking sides, it's just stating a fact...
  • Information provided might not be for "you" only, it might be clarification for other community members.
  • This is the public AT&T Community Forum (not AT&T support), please do not post personal info.
  • When provided an answer, please click "Accept solution" which helps other people to find an answer more quickly.
The (very) fine print - This footer is at the bottom of all my posts, its particulars may, or may not, apply to you & your post.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 5
Contributor

I have no service in my area and at&t is refusing to provide it they keep coming up with wifi calling well the only isp in my area is satellite are you going to pay for me to get satellite services and pay my bill every month if not you better build towers

Message 5 of 5
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support