For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
The new iPhone 15
oldGuru's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Saturday, April 18th, 2015 2:05 AM

Network Update 19.1?

Has anyone else installed a network update 19.1 on an iPhone 5s? Did it scramble your phone setup also?

I installed what I hope was a legit ATT Carrier Network Update (my current version is 19.1), but afterwards, my playlists are missing, my iMessages was turned off and I had to re-authorize it for iCloud. I am suspicious as I have never had those issues before.

Scholar

• 

323 Messages

9 years ago

Carrier update was 19.1 and my phone is working as it should!

Scholar

• 

338 Messages

9 years ago

No issues here on my 5S.

ACE - Professor

• 

1.8K Messages

9 years ago

@oldGuru wrote:

Has anyone else installed a network update 19.1 on an iPhone 5s? Did it scramble your phone setup also?

I installed what I hope was a legit ATT Carrier Network Update (my current version is 19.1), but afterwards, my playlists are missing, my iMessages was turned off and I had to re-authorize it for iCloud. I am suspicious as I have never had those issues before.

Apparently, AT&T 19.1 update was installed the same time as iOS 8.3. I never knew about new AT&T updates untill someone in this forum said something. I had to re-autherize for iCloud after iOS 8.3 install, probaly nothing to do with AT&T 19.1Smiley Wink

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

9 years ago

I think you may be correct. I am reading about others having similar issues with iCloud and touch id. Apparently, I had the problems and just didn't realize it until after the network update. For the record, others (and I) are having problems with 8.3 signing into iTunes even though I know I entered the correct password.

ACE - Professor

• 

1.8K Messages

9 years ago

@oldGuru wrote:

I think you may be correct. I am reading about others having similar issues with iCloud and touch id. Apparently, I had the problems and just didn't realize it until after the network update. For the record, others (and I) are having problems with 8.3 signing into iTunes even though I know I entered the correct password.

I'm glad you found solution. As for me, I'm having small issues with touch id after iOS 8.3, or not. Maybe I'm not doing it right with finger prints, don't know.Smiley Surprised

Contributor

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

I'm not quite sure when it happened, but it seems like since the 19.1 network update that I can no longer access my alarm system (through eSecure - Protection One).

I've had their tech out to the house to look at the alarm system, and he even replaced/upgraded the GSM modem (it was old and their techs thought it could be part of the problem).

But, they say its working right now, but neither my wife nor I can reach it via the eSecure app.

Anyone else have this kind of issue since 19.1?

Contributor

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

We have the same problem, I have been unable to connect via esecure in over a year. Very frustrating and desperate for a solution to this.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.