The new iPhone 15
ingkong's profile

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

Wednesday, December 28th, 2016 2:29 AM

My iphone unlocked request.

I 've received an email saying my request for my iphone unlocked was approved. They did not send the unlocked code or number, They gave me instructions but ask me to wait for the confirmation from at&t. But until now I haven't received anything. What will I do ?

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

7 years ago

There is no unlock code for an iPhone. If it has been at least 24 hours since the request was approved, follow the instructions to complete the unlock.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Expert

• 

16.5K Messages

7 years ago

There is no unlock code necessary for iphones.

----FROM MY UNLOCK-------

We have reviewed your request and confirmed that the device may be unlocked. Please follow the unlock instructions below to unlock your device. Please allow 24 hours upon receipt of this notification to complete the unlock process.

A) Using a Non-AT&T SIM Card:

1) Remove your SIM card and insert the new SIM card. 2) Complete the setup process.

OR

B) Using an AT&T SIM Card

1) Back up your iPhone. 2) When you have a backup, erase your iPhone. 3) Restore your iPhone from the backup you just made.

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

I think it works, thanks to all of you, my new found community.

Tutor

• 

8 Messages

7 years ago

Hi I have the same problem, Iphone 4. I got an email with no code, but approved. So i took out the sim and followed instructions by putting a non att sim card, and it says :" no service."

So I took out my non att sim card and used my other phone, it worked. So i asssume that the phone is still locked.

Please advice. 

Thanks!

CG

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

is the prepaid i6 is unlocked?

Tutor

• 

8 Messages

6 years ago

Yes, thank you!

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.