Message 3 of 7
ACE - Sage
Solution
Accepted by ACE - Master (ACE - Master)
Accepted by QuarryRye
‎10-17-2019 5:24 AM

Re: I cannot not get any more discripted than my phone is disabled

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204306
This has absolutely nothing to do with your cellular carrier.  This is an Apple feature

(The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 4 of 7
Tutor

My phone is disabled

Un lock my phone     Please

Message 5 of 7
Tutor

My iphone is disabled

Unlock my iphone

Message 6 of 7
Master
Solution
Accepted by Community Manager (Community Manager)
Accepted by ATTDmitriyCM
‎10-23-2019 10:24 AM

Re: My iphone is disabled

Posting every 5 minutes isn’t going to result in anything happening.  If your screen is locked and it’s asking for a passcode, follow the instructions that lizdance40 posted.  If the phone is carrier locked and won’t work with non-AT&T SIMs, then use the unlocking portal.  https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/#/unlockstep1

Asking again won’t provide different answers.

Tags (1)
Message 7 of 7
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements
NEW - Take a look at our best value & price ever for unlimited wireless - AT&T Unlimited Starter and AT&T Unlimited Extra plans!

Additional Support