The new iPhone 15
FUmbach's profile

Teacher

• 

19 Messages

Wednesday, September 19th, 2012 4:53 PM

My iPhone preorder money was returned to my account?

Today I went ahead and checked my banking account online and previously my iPhone order and ALSO my otterbox order had my money "pending" on my account and it was taken from my available balance. Today both transactions disappeared from pending and I have all of my money back now 0.o. Whats this about? I checked both orders and both are still processing, no cancellation. Can someone please explain this to me if you know? BTW I ordered both of them on Sept. 14. Early in the AM.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Master

• 

7.4K Messages

12 years ago

What you probably saw was a pre-authorization (a money hold) on your CC account.  Don't worry,  It will show back up as a final charge.  It's a common question.

Teacher

• 

19 Messages

12 years ago

Ditto. On the phone only though.

Teacher

• 

19 Messages

12 years ago

Yeah its confusing.. DId you preorder an otterbox? I think I'm gonna pass by the AT&T store in a few and find out I guess..

Teacher

• 

19 Messages

12 years ago

Ahhh Ok. So is this any hint to if I am going to get my phone soon? Or still going to wait that 14-21 days?

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

12 years ago

Same here, but both my Iphone preauth amount AND My most recent phone bill ( both went through on the 14th) have no record on my account at all, not pending or charged! ATT Says they show my phone bill has been paid (On the 14th) and that everything with my Iphone order was good to go ... Called my bank, they were just as clueluess   😕 but def NOT spending the $$ , Im assuming everything wil get pulled back out soon

Teacher

• 

19 Messages

12 years ago

Another thing, if I just signed a new contract with AT&T (never have been with AT&T or any other carrier before in my life.) when is my first bill due? Cause its like 161 but Idk when that charge comes in 0.o

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.