Explore & discover

Helpful Links

My iPhone XS just went blank. No service, no screen function! CANNOT charge, turn off, etc.

Highlighted
Contributor

My iPhone XS just went blank. No service, no screen function! CANNOT charge, turn off, etc.

My new phone XS just died.  I got it about 6 weeks ago.  I had over 70% charge on it.  Picked it up and the screen wouldn't even come on? Can't turn it off either.  Just totally black screen.  Has anyone experienced this with the XS?   Not sure what to do to get it to restore , reboot, etc........

Message 1 of 2
ACE - Sage
Solution
Accepted by topic author
Accepted by NCNTRL0915
‎12-31-2018 6:28 AM

Re: My iPhone XS just went blank. No service, no screen function! CANNOT charge, turn off, etc.

Contact Apple.  Apple warranties your iphone.  Att can’t touch it. 

(The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 2
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Do you need to fix, replace or track a device? We Can Help With That!

Additional Support