Explore & discover

Helpful Links

My iPhone 5s was stolen , what are my options?

Contributor

My iPhone 5s was stolen , what are my options?

My IPhone 5s was stolen and I have a warranty on it. From my understanding I will get a new one sent to me, but can I get and upgraded phone such as the iPhone 6 sent to me instead of the 5s and if so will it cost extra money?

Message 1 of 18
Contributor

Re: My iPhone 5s was stolen , what are the requested options?

My iPhone 5s was stolen and I need a replacement phone, I don't mind it being another 5s but will it cost me money?
Message 11 of 18
ACE - Sage

@SamanthaNewman

Yes.  If insured you can file a claim.  Without insurance you either are upgrade eligible and can do so with Next, or not and you have to pay full price.

They are selling the 5s for $250

(The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 12 of 18
Contributor

my phone is lost i need replacement phone

Message 13 of 18
Contributor

my was lost i need replacement

Message 14 of 18
Contributor

hi what about a iphone 7 if lost

Message 15 of 18
Contributor

Hi whats the deductable on the iphone 7 if lost

Message 16 of 18
Professor

Message 17 of 18
ACE - Sage

If the phone was insured, $225 is the deductible.  If you did not insure your phone, you must replace it on your own.  Check you postpaid bill to see if you are paying insurance on your line.

(The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 18 of 18
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support