The new iPhone 15
Morac's profile

Mentor

• 

110 Messages

Sunday, September 8th, 2013 3:23 PM

Closed

My AT&T app badge count never goes away

I have the the My AT&T iOS app installed and have it set to notify me when I get a new bill. That worked fine until the 3.0.2 update. I got my first notification since that update and the app's badge count is now stuck. It doesn't matter how many times I look at my bill it still says 1.

Also navigating the new app is a major pain, but the badge issue is worse.

There doesn't appear to be any way to report bugs in the app, so I'm posting here.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Former Community Manager

• 

10.4K Messages

10 years ago

Try clicking on Billing and Payments in app, that's what I had to do on mine and it went away. If that doesn't work, try power cycling your phone.

Dmitriy

Master

• 

4.2K Messages

11 years ago

Mentor

• 

110 Messages

11 years ago

That link is of you have a problem with an app purchase, not if you want to report a problem with the app itself.

The support button is for that, but that just takes me to the att.com web site main page.

Expert

• 

12.2K Messages

11 years ago

@Morac wrote:

That link is of you have a problem with an app purchase, not if you want to report a problem with the app itself.

The support button is for that, but that just takes me to the att.com web site main page.

I would recommend that you send a Private Message to Community Support@ATTHelpForums is part of the AT&T customer service team, They may be able to resolve your Issue. You can expect a reply via return PM between the hours of 7am-10pm CST within 2 to 3 business days.

Have you tried uninstalling it from the phone and loading a fresh copy?

Former Community Manager

• 

10.4K Messages

11 years ago

Hello Morac, thank you for your post.

I'm sorry for the issue you're experiencing with MyAT&T app. Reporting it here was definitely the right thing to do. AT&T is aware of the issue and the fix is already in the works. It will be included in the next app update that will be available from iTunes App Store in coming weeks.

Thanks again,

Dmitriy

Contributor

• 

1 Message

11 years ago

I downloaded the iPhone app for AT&T Mobility, & a red #1 indicating I need to do some action is there ... & despite paying my bill etc, I cannot get that to go away... Any thoughts?

Former Community Manager

• 

10.4K Messages

11 years ago

Hello Dlcasey22,

Yes, AT&T is aware of this issue and the fix is going to be included with the next app update. I apologize for any inconvenience and confusion this issue may have caused.

Thank you,

Dmitriy

Contributor

• 

1 Message

11 years ago

On my AT&T app there is a red circle with a #1 on my app and I don't know what this means and font know how to get rid of it. Please help anyone if you know. Thanks Len

Contributor

• 

1 Message

11 years ago

Several weeks ago, when the notification was displayed that my AT&T bill was available for viewing.  I cleared the alert in the notification center and then accessed myAT&T app on my phone.

There was no alerts displayed and no place that I could find to clear the notification (push) badge.

The only way I could clear the badge was to access the Notification section of settings, and select NO for "show app badges".

I was hoping that the recent update would have cleared this, but it did not.  In addition, I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app.  Uninstalled the app, removed its backup from the CLOUD and reinstalled it.  All to no avail.

Am hoping that when the next billing notification is received that it will clear this one too.

Former Community Manager

• 

10.4K Messages

11 years ago

Hello everyone,

Yeah, mine is doing that too:) As I was saying earlier in this thread, the fix will be included in the next app update. Should be soon, especially with iOS 7 coming out.

Thank you all for your patiance!

Dmitriy

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.