The new iPhone 15
Morac's profile

Mentor

• 

110 Messages

Sunday, September 8th, 2013 3:23 PM

Closed

My AT&T app badge count never goes away

I have the the My AT&T iOS app installed and have it set to notify me when I get a new bill. That worked fine until the 3.0.2 update. I got my first notification since that update and the app's badge count is now stuck. It doesn't matter how many times I look at my bill it still says 1.

Also navigating the new app is a major pain, but the badge issue is worse.

There doesn't appear to be any way to report bugs in the app, so I'm posting here.

Mentor

• 

76 Messages

10 years ago

OK, another week has passed, iOS7 is out, and my myAT&T app is still showing an extraneous badge.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

This has been going on for over a month and it's really annoying.  It's also disconcerting to me that there is NO way to send feedback on the App itself.  I even tried to find an e-mail address to send screenshots, and it seems that no one at AT&T Wireless has an e-mail address.

This problem proceeds my upgrade to iOS7, and I was really hoping that when I upgraded it would go away - no dice.

What's weird is that I do not have this problem on my iPad.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

10 years ago

October 4, still an issue...

Former Community Manager

• 

10.4K Messages

10 years ago

Hello guys, it will be resolved in the next app update. Thank you for all the reports, your feedback is extremely helpful! 

Dmitriy

Contributor

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

I seem to be having the same problem as everyone else. Any word on when the next update will be ready?

Former Community Manager

• 

10.4K Messages

10 years ago

Hello everyone, the myAT&T app update has just been released and is available from the App Store! It is version 3.0.3 and the Notification Badge issue was fixed, as well as some other iOS7 computability updates.

myAtt.JPG

Thanks,

Dmitriy

1 Attachment

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

10 years ago

I'm not sure that it is fixed... I just updated the app, opened and closed it a few times, including actually killing the app and restarting the phone. It still shows one badge icon while in the app it clearly tells me there are no notifications. Still quite frustrating...

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

10 years ago

Thanks. That worked! 

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

10 years ago

Even after this update, there's still a big problem. The notifications for billing keep turning themselves off. I open the app, turn the billing notifications on, & exit the app. When I go to reopen it, the notifications are off again. I had this problem with older versions of the app too. I believe it was after the iOS 6 update.

Can we get a fix for this? It's getting pretty annoying. I use this app primarily for the bill notifications & bill payment. Kinda pointless using this if it can only do 1/2 if what it should. Thanks!

iPhone 4 running iOS 7.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

10 years ago

It worked for me, too! Thanks.
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.