For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
The new iPhone 15
Luke1401's profile

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

Sunday, October 1st, 2017 3:20 PM

Minor Scuffs fine for ATT Next Trade-In?

Hello! I’m looking to trade in my iPhone 7 Plus via ATT Next but I have a few minor scuffs along the bottom and top of the phone. It still works 100% fine. Is this ok? Thanks!

ACE - Sage

• 

117K Messages

7 years ago

I find that people under estimate physical damage when they want to get rid of a phone.   So Until you post good photos, I’m going to say probably not going to pass inspection.  

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

Thanks, I’ll get back to you later with some photos. 😉

ACE - Expert

• 

16.5K Messages

7 years ago

@lizdance40 wrote:

I find that people under estimate physical damage when they want to get rid of a phone.   So Until you post good photos, I’m going to say probably not going to pass inspection.  

I had to send my Apple Watch last week in for some service and they asked me what shape it was in and I said excellent, not much more than one little scratch that you can see in the sunlight. 

I cleaned it up a little before I sent it in, I was surprised at what a mess it was when I was looking at it up close! Although the screen was great other than what I mentioned the rest had dents and scratches here and there,

But the screen is what I see and use the most, I guess that fits in with my thoughts that other than the screen I don't really care that much what the rest of the phone looks like...

ACE - Sage

• 

117K Messages

7 years ago

@Gary L I’m a nut for cases and or skins.  It would be nice if they made a skin for the watch that can be safely removed later.

ACE - Expert

• 

23.9K Messages

7 years ago

They do make a nice skin for front and back then use a bumper case on the watch body.

ACE - Expert

• 

16.5K Messages

7 years ago

@lizdance40 wrote:

@Gary L I’m a nut for cases and or skins.  It would be nice if they made a skin for the watch that can be safely removed later.

I had some snap on covers for my Apple Watch but it just makes it a different color (silver or blue). I supposed it protects it, but I just use it as a different color watch.

FYI, Apple sent me a replacement watch that's a generation newer!!! I love my AppleCare! 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.