Wireless Forums

Posted Jul 25, 2012
10:55:43 AM
Micro-sim card question

I'm moving to the US from China and I have an iPhone 4s (unlocked) bought straight from the Apple store in Beijing. I was wondering if I could get a new micro-sim card from AT&T and still be able to keep using my old phone. Where should I go?

Thanks!

I'm moving to the US from China and I have an iPhone 4s (unlocked) bought straight from the Apple store in Beijing. I was wondering if I could get a new micro-sim card from AT&T and still be able to keep using my old phone. Where should I go?

Thanks!

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Jul 25, 2012 12:35:04 PM
(0)
Guru

fillyglory wrote:

Thanks!

Yes, since your iPhone 4S is unlocked you can buy a Micro-SIM card from AT&T and use it in your phone. You'll need to go to your local AT&T Corporate Store or Apple Retail Store. You don't need to sign a contract. You may have to put down a deposit because you're new to the country. Good luck.

Experience the Underlyingsound.
Accepted Solution

Micro-sim card question

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Cancel
Submit
Replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Jul 25, 2012 12:35:04 PM
(0)
Guru

fillyglory wrote:

Thanks!

Yes, since your iPhone 4S is unlocked you can buy a Micro-SIM card from AT&T and use it in your phone. You'll need to go to your local AT&T Corporate Store or Apple Retail Store. You don't need to sign a contract. You may have to put down a deposit because you're new to the country. Good luck.

fillyglory wrote:

Thanks!

Experience the Underlyingsound.

Re: Micro-sim card question

2 of 3 (10,660 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 25, 2012 7:58:29 PM
(0)
Tutor
Thanks!
Thanks!