Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Lost or stolen device

Highlighted
Contributor

Lost or stolen device

Hi At&t,

I really need your help on this issue:

I just bought an Iphone on Ebay, it’s new and sealed;when i installed sim to phone, i found it’s locked to At&t and cannot use other carrier, I tried to request to unlock the device on At&t site but got message “this phone s report lost or stolen” and i cannot go through this step, could you please help me to check if there s any way I can make it unlocked?

I tried to chat with seller but cannot get in touch, please help me.

Thanks.

Message 1 of 3
ACE - Sage
Solution
Accepted by Administrator (Administrator)
Accepted by ATTKevin
‎03-06-2019 8:44 AM

Re: Lost or stolen device

AT&T will not help you.    Contact the seller for a refund or eBay help to get your money back.  

(The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 3
Master

Re: Lost or stolen device

You bought a phone that’s been reported lost or stolen.  It’s been blacklisted and can never be used, much less ever unlocked.  Try to get your money back from eBay.

Message 3 of 3
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support