Helpful Links

Lost contacts on iphone

Contributor

Lost contacts on iphone

How do I retrieve?  They just disappeared.

Message 1 of 15
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Lost contacts on iphone

I have deleted all my contacts while i was by table, who can help me to recover them.

Message 11 of 15
Master

For service or support questions including existing order status, call:
Customer Support: 1-800-331-0500

Information on iPhone unlocking can be found here by copying this link into your browser:
https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/client/en_US/
Message 12 of 15
Contributor

To restore deleted iPhone contacts without itunes backup, you can directly scan and recover contacts from iPhone in a simple way.
The steps of directly scan and recover contacts from iPhone:
a) Connect your iPhone to the computer
b) Enter DFU mode and scan iPhone
c) Preview and recover iPhone contacts

Message 13 of 15
Contributor

1. Have you made a recent backup that you can restore?

2. If your contacts are associated with an email service like iCloud, Yahoo, Gmail, Outlook.com, etcetera then login to that account via your computer and see if the contacts are present online. If they are, go to Setting->Mail, Contacts, Calendars and then select the associated email account, scroll to the bottom of the screen and then select "Delete Account". After that, reboot your device and then re-configure the email service on your device. Afterwards, make sure that the "Contacts" option is enabled.

MORE:

recovery-tool.com/ios-recovery/recover-contacts-from-iphone.html

Message 14 of 15
Tutor

I updated iPhone 6s plus to iOS 11 last week, what bothers me a lot is that all contacts were lost on iPhone after update to the latest ios system.  What's worse, I haven't made any backups of my iPhone with iTunes or iCloud. I had no choice but chose to try with some reliable and professional apps. iMyFone d-back seems to be suitable to fix this problem as I fount that it supports recovering deleted or existing contacts diretly from iPhone. Maybe we can have a try! 

Message 15 of 15
Share this topic
Announcements
Additional Support