For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
The new iPhone 15
josephz2va's profile

Professor

• 

1.7K Messages

Wednesday, September 8th, 2010 11:13 PM

LIST GAME CENTER GAMES HERE PLEASE

Not sure how to make an aggregated list. Since some are new, maybe some want to build a list on here?

http://www.google.com/#hl=en&source=hp&q=site%3Aitunes.apple.com+%22Game+Center%22&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=&pbx=1&fp=42b734c4058bf708

• Ms Pacman is one of the games

Accepted Solution

Professor

• 

1.9K Messages

14 years ago

When you are in Game Center just choose "games" at the bottom. it will pull up the list of game apps that will go with the Game Center. Only Farmville is free.

Scholar

• 

232 Messages

14 years ago

Zynga have just released a new update for their "Farmville" and it works with game center.

Another game is touchgrind which I don't have but someone stated that on the apple's support forum.

Mentor

• 

49 Messages

14 years ago

Flight Control is a good one.

Professor

• 

1.7K Messages

14 years ago

I just noticed it late night they created a special listing for it via App Store. 🙂

Unfortunately they only supplied 10+ apps so far with Game Center implementation. Was hoping for more including the free iAd supported game apps.

Guru

• 

561 Messages

14 years ago

Very few games on Game Center and none are of any interest to me, and very few free 😞

I'm still a Words with Friends fan. I'm not good, but I play with a coworker with an "equal skill level/vocabulary" so it's fun. I hate playing words like "goat" and the random opponant plays a word I've never heard of, with z's and x's on triple letters and triple words! /rant

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

Recomended Game : #1 Gunship Battle https://youtu.be/yBcICE0wAqQ

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

• 

1 Message

I have experienced a lot of games from survival to strategy, I found the download at gamestoremobi.com very easy

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.