The new iPhone 15
ArunMangrulkar's profile

Mentor

• 

54 Messages

Sunday, September 18th, 2016 9:15 PM

Closed

Jet Black iPhone 7 Plus Pre-Order Forum

I created this forum to discuss the fact that apparently no one who pre-ordered a Jet Black iPhone 7 Plus has received tracking info as of yet. On YouTube and eBay there are no signs of anyone in the world who has received this particular model of the phone without having personal connections inside Apple. At the end of every post you make, please indicate the following:

1. Which memory configuration you ordered (128GB or 256GB)

2. Date/time order was completed

3. Date/time you received your order confirmation

4. Original ship dates

5. Current ship dates (if different)

6. whether or not you have received tracking info

I myself entered my order contact email incorrectly so I didn't get an email notification that my order was placed, but I called to confirm later that day.

256GB, 2:51AM EST 9/9, N/A, 9/30-10/7, N/A, No

Mentor

• 

80 Messages

8 years ago

Seems those who ordered the Jet Black could use our own thread for updates, observations, complaints etc.

Explorer

• 

23 Messages

8 years ago

Posted Sep 18, 2016

iPhone 7 plus jet black anyone see shipping date changes???

Explorer

• 

23 Messages

8 years ago

👍🏼

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

I had pre orders the iPhone 7 Jet black 256gb I had stayed up almost 25 hours just so I could snag one. I got one. I get my tracking number and everything. I go the week thinking I'm gonna be getting my iPhone then I call a couple days after the release of the phone to see when I'd recive mine. The girl says my order was cancelled because I didn't agree to the terms and agreement that they said should've been sent to me in an email I told her I received no email of terms and agreement and she goes on to say that there system went down and that the email didn't send to me. So now I won't be getting my iPhone 7 plus until November because of At&T's mess up. I'm very upset with this and It seems that they don't even want to help me out with the mistake that caused my order to get cancelled and me not being a very happy customer with them right now.

ACE - Sage

• 

116.6K Messages

8 years ago

This happens every year.  Why not order from Apple, or walk in on release day and just buy a phone. 

Tutor

• 

12 Messages

8 years ago

Nope.  JB 7+ 128gb

Order date: 09/09/2016 at 3:06:28 a.m. ET

Order status: 
Preparing to ship
We're getting your order ready to ship. Expect your items to ship during the dates we gave you.
Thank you for placing your order with us.
Estimated ship dates: 
September 23, 2016 - September 30, 2016

Explorer

• 

23 Messages

8 years ago

Same here was hoping to see a miracle in shipping dates lol!

• 

25.7K Messages

8 years ago

I ordered an iphone 7 jet black 128 gb hopefully it's the color JET BLACK in general that's being delayed . Hope you all don't mind . Order completed 3:33 am Eastern time I recieved the confirmation Confirmation recieved 9/9/16 at 11:14 am Pacific time Original ship dates 10/14-10/21/16 status: preparing to ship No tracking info 😞

• 

25.7K Messages

8 years ago

I noticed the same thing. Did they even make any?? I know they probably did but sometimes you got to wonder. Thank you for starting this thread. 1. 256 GB 2. 9/9 @ 2:14 pm EST at AT&T Store 3. Rcvd confirmation on 9/9 @ 2:18 pm EST 4. 10/28-11/4 5. Same 6. No tracking yet

Tutor

• 

10 Messages

8 years ago

256GB, 3:18AM EST 9/9, ***, 9/30-10/7, N/A, No

*** I did not receive a confirmation email, but when I check on AT&T's website is says the order was placed at 6:10:19 AM EDT. I know this is incorrect becuase I purchased 2 phones, and this one was completed first. The second shows an earlier order time of 3:21:42 AM EDT. When I called, they said that this was when they received the order and it could have been backed up from the many orders they were receiving at the time. Is anyone else having this issue?

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.