For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
The new iPhone 15
ArunMangrulkar's profile

Mentor

• 

54 Messages

Sunday, September 18th, 2016 9:15 PM

Closed

Jet Black iPhone 7 Plus Pre-Order Forum

I created this forum to discuss the fact that apparently no one who pre-ordered a Jet Black iPhone 7 Plus has received tracking info as of yet. On YouTube and eBay there are no signs of anyone in the world who has received this particular model of the phone without having personal connections inside Apple. At the end of every post you make, please indicate the following:

1. Which memory configuration you ordered (128GB or 256GB)

2. Date/time order was completed

3. Date/time you received your order confirmation

4. Original ship dates

5. Current ship dates (if different)

6. whether or not you have received tracking info

I myself entered my order contact email incorrectly so I didn't get an email notification that my order was placed, but I called to confirm later that day.

256GB, 2:51AM EST 9/9, N/A, 9/30-10/7, N/A, No

Tutor

• 

11 Messages

8 years ago

I don't even have that. Still in process...

Explorer

• 

16 Messages

8 years ago

I just received text and email telling me my phone has shipped. JB 7+ 256 gb ordered on 9th in AT&T store at 10:23 am pst

Voyager

• 

3 Messages

8 years ago

Ordered 256 GB Jet Black iPhone 7+ on 9/9 at 2:58AM ET through AT&T

Estimated Ship dates: 9/30-10/7

My phone was on backorder all day today. I finally recieved tracking and shipping info around 9:30pm tonight! When I track the package on FedEx's website, it doesn't show an estimated delivery date it just says pending. A few people have mentioned that their phone was sent overnight air so I can only hope that it will also be the case with my phone. 

• 

25.7K Messages

8 years ago

@lgpagan, I received the famous email at 10:53 last night. 🙂 🙂

Scholar

• 

79 Messages

8 years ago

I received me tracking number today at 8:38am est.. It will be here on Monday I'm so excited to get a tracking number after speaking to them yesterday and being told that I was back ordered lol. I placed my order on 09/09/16 @7:58am 7+ jet black 256 est delivery was October 28-November 4. Yesterday I called and they said that I was on back order and my delivery date would not change. Now I'm receiving my phone Monday yay me

Mentor

• 

65 Messages

8 years ago

Roxanne35 I am so happy for you! We ordered at the same time, and had the same estimated delievery dates so hopefully I get my email soon.

Mentor

• 

77 Messages

8 years ago

Model: IPhone 7 Plus Jet Black 256GB
Ordered: 9/9 815am EST.
Email Confirmation: 9/9 924am EST.
Shipping Dates: 10/27 to 11/3
Backordered Message via *6737# Thursday 9/29
Email Shipped Confirmation: Friday 9/30 826a EST
Shipped via Fedex Friday 9/30. Arrival set for Tuesday 10/4.

23 days before original ship date! hang in there everyone!

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

8 years ago

Wow I have to say happy to hear people are getting there phones but hate to say this is did order mine on 9/9/16 at 6am for a iPhone 7 plus jet black 256 now I did call att to find out if they had a more info on the device and with no luck!! I still haven't recieved any email for that matter and the rep said your lucky to get it early that's all!! expect on the date they gave me wow I'm a 12 year customer and that's what I get thanks att keep up the good work

Scholar

• 

79 Messages

8 years ago

@Ben1981I'm sure they will be sending you an email really soon. I just received my email this morning when I finally gave up on calling them. 09/09/16 7:58am EST 7 plus jet black 256 delivery October 28-November 4 receiving it on Monday 3. Hang in there everyone

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

8 years ago

Wow!! You're so lucky!! I ordered mine about 40 minutes after you, and I haven't even got the "back order" message yet!! I was hoping to get the phone before Wednesday, I have a trip to Las Vegas coming up, and I would've loved to take some pics with the new phone.. My iPhone 6 is basically dead ☠️. Congrats to those that got theirs

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.