Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Sep 21, 2012
3:38:51 PM
Iphone5 has been syncing for 4 hours so far??

My apps recovered from icloud in about an hour, but itunes seems stuck in "Syncing data to iphone, step 5 of 5.  I have noticed that none of my itunes, e.g., music, books, have started to be recovered.  I am not sure if I should just let it run or stop it and try to recover again. 

My apps recovered from icloud in about an hour, but itunes seems stuck in "Syncing data to iphone, step 5 of 5.  I have noticed that none of my itunes, e.g., music, books, have started to be recovered.  I am not sure if I should just let it run or stop it and try to recover again. 

Accepted Solution

Iphone5 has been syncing for 4 hours so far??

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Sep 22, 2012 7:01:18 AM
(0)
Tutor
Found a game app that I think was causing the issue. Ended up deleting the app from iitunes and recovering from a 2 day old backup. Also had to use the web site I found in another forum to activate AT&T connection
Found a game app that I think was causing the issue. Ended up deleting the app from iitunes and recovering from a 2 day old backup. Also had to use the web site I found in another forum to activate AT&T connection

Re: Iphone5 has been syncing for 4 hours so far??

2 of 3 (1,216 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 22, 2012 9:11:51 AM
(0)
Former Community Manager

Good call on troubleshooting the apps! Glad it worked out for you. 

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Good call on troubleshooting the apps! Glad it worked out for you. 

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Iphone5 has been syncing for 4 hours so far??

3 of 3 (1,186 Views)