Ask a question

Posted Apr 25, 2011
    2:48:22 PM
    Iphone software update crashed my phone

Connected my phone and Itunes presented me with update software. I clicked on it. It installed and now I get an error message. iTunes has detected an iPhone in recovery move. You must restore this iPhone before it can be used with iTunes.

Will this wipe out all info on my phone? Why did this happen? Now I can't use my phone at the moment. Argh!!!

Help.

(0)
    • Rate this reply
    View profile
    Solved
    Apr 25, 2011 3:02:52 PM
    (0)
    Professor

redvette86 wrote:

Connected my phone and Itunes presented me with update software. I clicked on it. It installed and now I get an error message. iTunes has detected an iPhone in recovery move. You must restore this iPhone before it can be used with iTunes.

Will this wipe out all info on my phone? Why did this happen? Now I can't use my phone at the moment. Argh!!!

Help.

same happen to my Wife Iphone 3Gs lastnight. but i was able to recover everything from the back up, it took a few trys.

hit restore  then after that sync apps,then music then pics and so on.  no clue why it did it. but i know it took a while to get everything back.  Yes you must  restore it

hello!!!
    Accepted Solution

Iphone software update crashed my phone

1 reply
    (0) Me too
    (0) Me too
    View all replies
    (1)
    Highlighted
    (0)
    • Rate this reply
    View profile
    Solved
    Apr 25, 2011 3:02:52 PM
    (0)
    Professor

redvette86 wrote:

Help.

same happen to my Wife Iphone 3Gs lastnight. but i was able to recover everything from the back up, it took a few trys.

hit restore  then after that sync apps,then music then pics and so on.  no clue why it did it. but i know it took a while to get everything back.  Yes you must  restore it

hello!!!

Re: Iphone software update crashed my phone

2 of 2 (1,771 Views)
    Solution