The new iPhone 15
Wowo58's profile

Mentor

• 

75 Messages

Tuesday, October 7th, 2014 4:10 AM

Closed

Iphone 6 plus order dates compared to ship dates

I am not a pre-order person and didn't pre-order this time.  However, I needed another phone for business and decided to order the iphone plus as a personal line.  I ordered the iPhone 6 plus 64 gb in gold on September 22 and have a shipping date of October 30-November 10.  

In my logical way of thinking I believe orders should be filled by date ordered, period.  For those of you that ordered before me I believe you should have your orders fulfilled prior to me receiving mine.  

I am as anxious as everyone else to get my phone and am hoping for a glimmer of hope here.  So if you wouldn't mind can you please tell me when you ordered your phone and the date of shipping you were given?  If you have received your phone was it shipped to you within the shipping dates? Earlier or later?

Also does anyone have a timeframe for Lifeproof cases or Otterbox for iphone 6 plus?

Contributor

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

I order 2 iPhone 6 plus on October 31 they both were 64gb one was gold the other silver my shipping dates what between 12/11/14-12/22/14 I'm annoyed they shipped one order out but not both! But I the silver I'm hoping the gold comes soon I don't want to wait that long! Feels like iPhone 7 will come out before I get my hands on mine .

Mentor

• 

46 Messages

9 years ago

6+ 128GB SG

Ordered 9/22

ESD: 10/30 - 11/10

Status - Backordered and absolutely no idea when the he'll I'll get my phone, if ever.

AT&T IS A DUMPSTER FIRE.

Tutor

• 

10 Messages

9 years ago

9/22 64 gold tracking number on 11/11 just got ot today 11/17 orange county CA

Explorer

• 

33 Messages

9 years ago

Another thing shows how bad AT&T service is.

Receive a email today - 

Your satisfaction is very important to us and we would like to ask your feedback about your experience. We assure you that the information you provide will be used solely for the purpose of improving the AT&T Premier Support Center. You will not be contacted for marketing purposes. This survey will take approximately one minute.

SO I did the survey. Now, ironically, the process is as bad as how AT&T handle the order.

After I did the order, click on submit, now it goes to 

next page shows - Thank you for taking our survey. Your response is very important to us.

and a bar with progress. Well, almost like our phone, the progress wasn't moving. so I try again. and again, closed my browser, restart java, restart my macbook. after about 10 tries, I give up.

My survey is still at the stage similar to 'preparing to ship'. What a joke, AT&T customer service.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

Ordered 10/02, ATT website 128gb space grey. Went to preparing to ship immediately. With ship date of 11/14-11/20. Received and email from ATT two weeks ago stating that my ship dates could be delayed due to limited inventory. Called ATT attempting to order a different color and was told I'd have to cancel and then once the order was placed then they'd be able to give a ship date?? They really have no idea what's going on, different answers with each interaction. Apple forum has people calling Apple direct and canceling their ATT order while in the phone and then ordering direct from Apple recieving their phone in 2 weeks. Or just doing in store pick up at Apple store recieving same day!!! ATT epic fail on the entire ordering process and store reps are clueless. 47 days on my order so far. No change in ship date but again, email basically stated it would be delayed. Never again will I order through ATT EVER!!!! The only two options are to wait it out and hope for a merry Christmas or cancel THROUGH APPLE and order in store pick up from Apple store. ATT had no pull with Apple even though they are one of if not the largest supplier. Over seas orders started on 11/14 so there is likely to be very few 6+ 128gb phone coming to ATT in the near future. also, ATT will delay your cancelled order for a minimum of 24 hours but apparently Apple will cancel right away!?!? ATT has no customer service reliability with this whole fiasco.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

9 years ago

9/21 order date....... Estimated ship dates 10/21 - 11/7. Recieved 2 emails on 11/6 saying the same thing. Back ordered, no idea when it's coming. Talked to a rep in store and she said give it another week or so cause cause people that ordered on the release day were getting theirs in. This was almost 2 weeks ago. I'm not holding my breath cause the page still says Back Ordered.

Tutor

• 

8 Messages

9 years ago

My wife ordered on 10/7 and it shipped 11/14. She got it 11/17.The 64Gb Plus. The only thing i didn't like was that it was shipped via USPS, and they left it at the front door,no signature required. 

Contributor

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

I ordered two iphone 6+ (128GB) on preorder day 9/12 (in AT&T's huge line) so they give me estimated date of 11/9-11/27... So on 10/21/14 got email orders was canceled, waited for them to open called a rep and she was unable to help "due to the order placed in-store" even though the order was placed online in AT&T store..so I had to go back to store for answers...I get there they don't know why it was canceled and don't really care..so I reorder it with encouragement from sales person, so I order the 2 plus 128gb again on 10/23, now they said will be shipped 12/03-12/12 that's expedite shipping!!! This is ridiculous!!! I called the CC company they said they never attempt to charge the card which means the phones was going to ship & order was cancel due to insufficient funds..money was there so still has no answers!!! All I know it preorder 9/12 early morning and estimated shipping 12/03-12/12... VERY UNORGANIZED!!!!

Voyager

• 

2 Messages

9 years ago

I ordered a SG 64 6 plus in the ATT store 11/02. Ship date 12/11 to 12/22 preparing to ship. I had been reading this forum since then trying to see a light at the end of the tunnel. First post. Hoping Apple is by now directing their resources to the popular models. Last week things were looking like their were moving but things have turn to the worse. No am afraid if I wait as long as you

Tutor

• 

10 Messages

9 years ago

Ordered iPhone 6 Plus 64 GB Space Gray on 10/27.

Esitmated Ship dates were 12/8 - 12/17

This weekend I noticed that for the first time www.istocknow.com/live having this model in stock consistantly for days at my local Apple store.

Called Monday morning and cancelled my order with AT&T, had no issues and was immediately eligable for upgrade.

I tried to order the phone via apple's website and select in store pickup (they greyed out this option).

I drove to the store and bought one onsite with no issue.

I highly suggest if you have a local apple store, check the istocknow website for your model and if they have one cancel your order and get it there.  If not I at least remove myself from the queue for the rest of you.  Good luck!

PS - Phone is awesome, it was worth some wait IMO.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.