The new iPhone 15
Wowo58's profile

Mentor

• 

75 Messages

Tuesday, October 7th, 2014 4:10 AM

Closed

Iphone 6 plus order dates compared to ship dates

I am not a pre-order person and didn't pre-order this time.  However, I needed another phone for business and decided to order the iphone plus as a personal line.  I ordered the iPhone 6 plus 64 gb in gold on September 22 and have a shipping date of October 30-November 10.  

In my logical way of thinking I believe orders should be filled by date ordered, period.  For those of you that ordered before me I believe you should have your orders fulfilled prior to me receiving mine.  

I am as anxious as everyone else to get my phone and am hoping for a glimmer of hope here.  So if you wouldn't mind can you please tell me when you ordered your phone and the date of shipping you were given?  If you have received your phone was it shipped to you within the shipping dates? Earlier or later?

Also does anyone have a timeframe for Lifeproof cases or Otterbox for iphone 6 plus?

Mentor

• 

60 Messages

9 years ago

Thanks, Silvertung, for the info!

Scholar

• 

110 Messages

9 years ago

Ugh! I'm just so over this

Professor

• 

86 Messages

9 years ago

Here's hoping you're right, @Silvertung.

TS

Teacher

• 

17 Messages

9 years ago

Paulcr I'd be making the switch. They are driving me insane but if that happened to me they would have to cut me a lot of deals for me not to cancel right away. But on a side note I hope the 11/3 batch will effect me!

Teacher

• 

32 Messages

9 years ago

Okay... Here I go!

I ordered my Iphone 6+ 64GB SG on September 21st. In the store, the representative told me that it would take no longer than 2 weeks to ship because they had phones in the warehouse, but not in store. Two weeks didn't seem so bad so I was okay. Literally 5 minutes after I leave the store, I get an email confirmation stating that my order status was preparing to ship but not until 10/29-11/7. So, that was lie number one. So my sister decides to order a phone in store 2 weeks after I order mine, and I kid you not when I tell you hers was shipped out yesterday after having a december estimated shipping date! What on earth?!?!?!

Everyday I have been checking and everyday that status has been the same. A week after I bought the phone, I get another email update telling me the same thing. So, at this point, I start calling. Once, I was told that the phone was on backorder, every person I talk to gives me the same exact dates. So I call more times and everyone is telling me that the high demand for the phone is what is causing this problem. So I speak to a different representative and I explain that I was told a lie from the man at the store because he ASSURED me that my phone would be in my hands no later than 2 weeks. Well, ATT knew that was a big nono on his part so the guy at the store apologized and told me he would try to help me for my troubles once I receive the phone. Yeah, thanks!

So, at this point I talk to online chat agents and I am told lie number 2. That ATT indeed has phones in their warehouses because apple has shipped them to ATT. Great, right!! no! But more on that later... So I say, okay, for my troubles can I be bumped to priority shipping? She tells me yes, of course you can! And she makes a note of it. Lie number 3. After that chat, I find this lovely forum and have found out that people who ordered after me are getiing their phones already!! Um, no!! So I call att again and I spoke to a representative that really wasnt helping the situation. So I ask to speak to a manager and this manager tells me that att has no phones in their warehouses and that she had no right to tell me that because it wasnt true. Furthermore, the man tells me that she also had no right to bump me to priority shipping because that would mean that I would have to cancel my order and start the entire process all over again!! No, thanks! So, at this point I am livid and he tries to fix the problem but doesn't really do much. However, he tells me that what I am seeing on screen is different than what he is seeing on his screen. He tells me that "it looks as if some movement is going on in the warehouse because I see a tracking number, but it hasnt yet been released."... After 3 lies that different ATT representatives have told me, I dont know how much truth there is behind that. He says that at this point, we are all playing the waiting game! Honestly, from what I am reading about others, ATT is pulling phones out of their butts and sending them at random. Someone else on this forum made a good point and stated that ATT is Apple's number one retailer and why would Apple keep their biggest clients in the dark like that? The thing is, I highly doubt that Apple is keeping ATT in the dark. I walked by an Apple store the other day and there was a line out front cause guess what? They had PHONES!!! 

I'm going to keep calling because at this point, I want ATT to hear me whine about their awfully handled shipping shenanigans! 

I have yet to receive any confirmation of my phone being shipped. 

Sprint is looking amazing right about now!!!!

Teacher

• 

17 Messages

9 years ago

HE// YEAH ORIGIN27. We are in the exact same boat and I hate this company. I believe I'll start callin and annoying them as well!

Teacher

• 

15 Messages

9 years ago

The amount of time spent on this is staggering....We have spent hours at the ATT store, phone (mostly on hold, or talking to someone in India wit horrible grammer), etc. etc.  I was so surprised when ATT called me back this morning to give me the news about their upcoming shipment next week.  Not only is the LONG wait frustrating, but our bill went up with the new contract even though I havent received the phone!!!  Again, more time spent correcting the problem!  Lastly, my $300 buy-back coupon for my 5s expired on 10/20 (the new buy-back coupon is $200), BUT the ATT store said they could over-ride the coupon so I would still get the $300 credit.  This has been a complete FUBAR on ATT's part and they really dont care because theyre so big, losing a few customers over this has no affect on them.  (Sorry for the whining, I just needed to vent)

Teacher

• 

32 Messages

9 years ago

Do it!! Don't stop calling! Let ATT know how upset you are and how awfully they are handling the situation!

Scholar

• 

110 Messages

9 years ago

Yes me to I hope

Scholar

• 

110 Messages

9 years ago

Att said next week they are getting more phones?
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.