Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Iphone 6 Unlocked

Contributor

Iphone 6 Unlocked

Hi ,

we have bought 2 Iphones 6 Plus and 2 Iphones 6 from AT&T at Full Price , we have been given 14 days to return back if we want , now we have the 4 devices but only use 2 of them , so my question is , can i use the other 2 devices at any other netwrok ? are they unlocked because we paid full price and have no contarct ?

Thank you in advance

Message 1 of 9
Master

Re: Iphone 6 Unlocked

If you bought the phone from AT&T, it's locked to them, even if you paid full price. You have to request an unlock using the unlocking portal.
Message 2 of 9
Professor
Solution
Accepted by topic author
Accepted by mooramor812
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

Here is the link to the AT&T Unlock Portal.

Tags (1)
Message 3 of 9
Contributor

Thank you . so it is easy and doesn't require any additional fees

Message 4 of 9
Tutor

iphone imei [edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.] out of country carrier unlock yes or no plz check and reply me s

Message 5 of 9
Tutor

i am a new iphone 6 find my iphone on and lost mood active $400 sale. but it is not work. how to free unlock icloud plz help me.

Message 6 of 9
ACE - Professor

@tngautam wrote:

i am a new iphone 6 find my iphone on and lost mood active $400 sale. but it is not work. how to free unlock icloud plz help me.

Do not understand what you mean. Are you trying to sell your iPhone 6 for $600, or iCloud locked your iphone?

Hardcore Pittsburgh Steelers Fan
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 7 of 9
Tutor

lost mode icloud lock iphone how to unlock ? how much cost ? this mobile is
lost but im resives road.

Message 8 of 9
Highlighted
Tutor

lost mode icloud lock iphone how to unlock ? how much cost ? this mobile is
lost but im resives road.

Message 9 of 9
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Do you need to fix, replace or track a device? We Can Help With That!

Additional Support