The new iPhone 15
Flibberoni's profile

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

Monday, November 28th, 2011 1:12 AM

Importing photos from Iphone to computer

When I sync my phone with my computer, my photos don't sync.  They did for awhile, but then I vaguely remember getting asked if I wanted to change the program used to upload my photos and I said "yes" and chose my Nikon Camera program, thinking that would help me in organizing all my photos.  HOWEVER, now my photos don't sync... are still on my phone... but nowhere that I can find on my computer.  Worst  of all, I can't figure out where to go to change the photo program and if I do find it, what program do I choose? 

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Guru

• 

402 Messages

12 years ago

See if these instructions will help you. Pictures taken with your iPhone camera (in camera roll) are only saved to iTunes should you need to restore your phone from a backup. Pictures on your computer can be synced to your iPhone by selecting the sync options within iTunes.

Importing photos from your camera roll to your computer: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4083

Syncing photos from your computer to your iPhone: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4236

@Flibberoni wrote:

I'm sorry to be so dense, but I'm not very computer savy.  Yes I am using Windows 7.

I followed your directions and opened the control panel.  But I don't see the option to choose "autoplay."

Teacher

• 

8 Messages

12 years ago

@Flibberoni wrote:

When I sync my phone with my computer, my photos don't sync.  They did for awhile, but then I vaguely remember getting asked if I wanted to change the program used to upload my photos and I said "yes" and chose my Nikon Camera program, thinking that would help me in organizing all my photos.  HOWEVER, now my photos don't sync... are still on my phone... but nowhere that I can find on my computer.  Worst  of all, I can't figure out where to go to change the photo program and if I do find it, what program do I choose? 

We will assume you are on Windows. Hopefully Vista or Windows 7.We will also assume when you plug the device into the computer an autoplay window does not come up. If so open the control panel and choose autoplay.

beside pictures set it to "ask  me everytime" pr you can click reset defaults at the bottom. Then click save and plug your device in again and see if the autoplay comes up. If so choose import pictures using Windows.

http://www.rickysays.com/copy-iphone-pictures-to-windows

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

12 years ago

I'm sorry to be so dense, but I'm not very computer savy.  Yes I am using Windows 7.

I followed your directions and opened the control panel.  But I don't see the option to choose "autoplay."

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

12 years ago

Yay!  It worked.  Thank you very  much!

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.