For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
The new iPhone 15
Thelondonkidd's profile

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

Sunday, January 14th, 2018 5:41 PM

I need to know what Im going to pay!?!

I went to At&t yesterday to find out how much 2 new lines would be with both of them being Iphone 8 plus. The lady said $250 for both lines. I said ok, thats not bad. I then had a follow up question, and asked what else would I have to pay, she said $115 for for the unlimited data, $25 for the activation fee, $26 a month. Thats all she told me, but is that all I have to pay I feel like there is more than that.

So my question is what is everything I have to pay.

ACE - Sage

• 

117.1K Messages

6 years ago

$115 for data plan

$20 each for line fees

$25 activation on each line (one time charge)

phone installments up to $38 each phone 

taxes 

typical bill will be under $250.  First bill will be at least $50 more.  It may include a partial month, which would increase the bill substantially. 

Paperless and Auto pay with debit or checking discount of $10 if you signed up.

Military discount of 15% off data plan.

If you qualified for any phone promotions, the credits take 3 months.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

6 years ago

Its not 200 for each line?

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

6 years ago

Assuming you are getting the Unlimited Plus plan, it’s $115 for data plus a $20 line fee for each line. That’s a total of $155/month for service for two lines.  With taxes and fees, figure $170-175/month. If you sign up for autopay and paperless billing, you get a $10 per month credit. Presuming you get the 64GB model 8+, each phone will cost you $26.67/month. There is a BOGO right now, so you should get one of them free. The $25 activation fee is a one time fee. Bottom line, your monthly bill after getting autopay and BOGO credits should be about $192/month. Your first bill will be higher due to activation fees plus you will be paying for more than one month of service. Subsequent bills will also be higher until the autopay and BOGO credits show up which take 2-3 bill cycles.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

6 years ago

So I will be paying $192/month as a total for both phones?

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

6 years ago

Also the amount that I pay the day of? How much would that be?

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

6 years ago

After getting all the credits, yes $192 (give or take a few dollars depending on taxes) total for both phones. The only thing you should have to pay upfront is sales tax for each phone. 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.