The new iPhone 15
Daivdreily's profile

Tutor

• 

8 Messages

Thursday, January 14th, 2016 11:18 AM

I forgot iTunes backup password, how can I recover forgotten iTunes backup password?

Hello, Due to long time no login iTunes backup, I  forgot the iTunes backup password and can't remember it at all, I tried all possible password but still failed.  Is there any way that can unlock iTunes backup ? OR Recover my iTunes backup password?

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

@Ryancollier wrote:

Open the Keychain access in Mac OS X, click on "iPhone Backup" password entry and you can view your backup password:

If your password is not stored in Keychain, you have no other options but erase your iPhone, next time create a new backup with a password you'll never forget.

I also need to recover my forgotten iTunes backup password, does this program works with my iTunes 10, and I also need to restore my messages from iTunes backup to my computer, can I?

Tutor

• 

8 Messages

8 years ago

@Jackson11 wrote:

@Ryancollier wrote:

Open the Keychain access in Mac OS X, click on "iPhone Backup" password entry and you can view your backup password:

If your password is not stored in Keychain, you have no other options but erase your iPhone, next time create a new backup with a password you'll never forget.

I also need to recover my forgotten iTunes backup password, does this program works with my iTunes 10, and I also need to restore my messages from iTunes backup to my computer, can I?

I used it to recover my backup password, it took 2 hours to find my password. But I didn't think it can help extract messages from iTunes backup, it just can recover backup password.

Tutor

• 

8 Messages

8 years ago

I found many iTunes backup password recovery programs in google like iSeepassword, UUkeys, Top password and smart key.

but I don't which one is the best, any suggestion?

http://www.iseepassword.com/unlock-iphone-ipad-backup-password.html

http://www.uukeys.com/itunes-backup-unlocker.html

or 

http://www.recoverlostpassword.com/products/itunes-backup-password-recovery.html

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

When we forgot iTunes backup password, we can't restore from our backup files. So many important data in iTunes backup files. But no worries, we still have chance to get back lost iTunes backup password. Do you still remember the characteristics of your iTunes backup password? It's all caps Latins? It's all small Latins? It's all digits? It's all special symbols? Or it has space? Or you till remember one character of your backup password, or you know nothing of iTunes backup password, you can use  Eelphone iTunes Backup Password Recovery to recover iTunes password within clicks.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

If you would not to use your previous encrypted backups, you can remove old iTunes backup password by resetting the password. However, if you want to restore your device with the previous backups, the only way you can try a iTunes password recovery tool. And for Mac users, unencrypting is much easier because of Keychain. If you have enabled iCloud Keychain when you made the encrypted backup on Mac OS X, then you can recover your iPhone backup password with Keychain Access.

• 

11 Messages

3 years ago

To prevent data inside the iTunes backup file, we usually prefer to encrypt the backup file. But after a long time of no use, we may forget the encrypt password. In fact it is not so easy to get the password back. Some password cracking methods could help. I have ever follow the methods here to remove the password from my iTunes backup file. Also, it provides some other solution to solve the forgotten iTunes password. reneelab.com/crack-itunes-backup-file-password.html

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.