For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
The new iPhone 15
Iphone6setup's profile

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

Saturday, September 20th, 2014 11:12 AM

I am happy with AT&T 😊

I know considering all these negative posts on this site, this is going to sound weird, but I have to compliment AT&T on the whole preorder process. I preordered my iPhone 6 plus at 3:00 am eastern time. I received a order confirmation with a ship date of 10/2-10/13. On September 17th my order updated to shipped with a tracking #. On September 19th my phone was sitting on my doorstep, while everyone else was standing in line. I also was able to easily transfer my phone # to my new phone. I have to thank AT&T for a quick and pleasant ordering process.

Mentor

• 

40 Messages

10 years ago

You are a lucky one. Enjoy your new phone. But as you can tell by the posts ...if ATT had done their homework these posts would not exist. A gigantic swath of us were sold a bill of goods ... And left with a months wait after we "preordered". AT&T set terrible expectations, took our money, lied to us by omission, and we have no iPhone in return so what was the point of a pre order?

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

10 years ago

Did you have to sign for the delivery?  I'm trying to figure out if I need to take off work tomorrow because otherwise no one will be home to sign. 

Teacher

• 

17 Messages

10 years ago

I was like you when I preordered last iPhone 4 years ago. You will taste what most of us just did one day and let's see if you still say same thing. 🙂

ACE - Master

• 

10.4K Messages

10 years ago

All my phones ordered from AT&T have been no signature required. They just drop it off.

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

10 years ago

No signature was required Hornet_tiger.

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

10 years ago

I was just trying to compliment positivity on my experience. Thats all.

Teacher

• 

21 Messages

10 years ago

ATT needs to speed up the process, glad you got your iPhone delivered, lots of us are still stuck on prepare to ship since pre ordered day. And when calling the number to check the order status is states that it backordered! Nice Att, way to go!!!

Teacher

• 

21 Messages

10 years ago

Let me guess You must Have Premier Account with Att.

Mentor

• 

58 Messages

10 years ago

It's true -- most jackpot winners have good things to say about the lottery Smiley Wink

Tutor

• 

12 Messages

10 years ago

Premium customers, do not get any preferential treatment. The only get a discount because they're part of a large corporate account, such as Hewlett-Packard, IBM city organization.

The detriment of being a premium customer account is that you have an account representative that physically has to enter in all your account information each time. For they are checking to make sure you're following within the guidelines of for corporate account.

What you're probably noticing is more premium customers getting their phones only because they were the most vocal on the website concerning the fact that there order had to be manually entered even though they ordered online early.

I placed my order at 2:01am central time on the 12th, my first confirmation indicated the phone would be delivered at the end of October, then it got moved to October 2. I got a tracking number and confirmation in 5 PM Saturday the 20th. That it would be delivered on Monday the 22nd.

space gray
6+

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.