The new iPhone 15
Joylewis's profile

Teacher

• 

23 Messages

Wednesday, October 1st, 2014 7:38 PM

Closed

I WANT MY iPHONE 6 PLUS TOO!!!!

So my husband received his phone today (iPhone 6 plus silver 16gb), and I'm still waiting on mines(iPhone 6 plus gold 16gb).!!!! I dont understand why its still on back order...??!! i ordered on 9/12 @ 230am...

Does anyone know what's going on?

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

10 years ago

I ordered within 15 minutes of "go live" with AT&T, but was given a delivery date of 10/2-10/13/14, the earliest being 10/3.  I got a message from AT&T on Wednesday, 9/24, that my phone was being delivered by FedEx, and sure enough, it was here by 4:30 pm.  I ordered the Plus, 64gb, Gold, and it's beautiful.  Don't forget to upgrade your software to IOS 8.2 immediately as it had some glitches with touchpad and network.  It is awesome, I'm so glad I went to the Plus!!!

Teacher

• 

13 Messages

10 years ago

Has anybody got a tracking number if they placed their order on 9/19 for a gold 64gb iphone 6+ and also if u did get one how long was your order saying preparing to ship or pending confirmation

Teacher

• 

26 Messages

10 years ago

Oh, the frustruation continues.  I ordered two iphone 6+ 128g gold within 30 minutes of 9/12 ATT site being up.  So far, still no shipping notice.  My shipping time was 10/2 - 10/13 but everyday that goes by, I'm thinking it'll be towards the latter part of that window.

Anybody in the West Coast (CA) getting shipments of the same spec phone?  Will learn to just preorder from Apple from now on.

Teacher

• 

20 Messages

10 years ago

Why won't ATT provide information on the status of iphone 6 orders?

Teacher

• 

27 Messages

10 years ago

I ordered my phone on 9/13 with shipping of 9/23-10/2, no updates on it, I asked customer service if 10/2 was realistic and she said that "estimated" shipping dates are base upon their inventory, I asked what what their inventory on that phone and she said she did not have that information.... Probably meaning they have none...... Frustrating. Tired of waiting.

Teacher

• 

19 Messages

10 years ago

They (seemingly) have not been shipping out the silver 16gb model. Myself and several others are also waiting on this particular model. The 9/24 Shipping Dates thread is all people waiting on the 16 gb silver.

Teacher

• 

26 Messages

9 years ago

September 30th. Still no iPhone 😞
What was the point of me ordering at the crack of dawn, while people who woke up around noon on Friday September 12, THEN ordered, already recieved their phones? It's 100% not fair. No explanation. No exact date. Taking forever. Has anyone seen my silver 16GB IPHONE6+ ?? Delivery date october-13-22. Almost a 5 week wait. Hopefully soon

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

9 years ago

I thought I was the only one waiting on this model. This is seriously the first thread besides mine with someone waiting on the same model. I ordered on the 15th and my est. is 9/24- 10/3. Good luck! Hopefully mine won't be too far after yours.

Teacher

• 

27 Messages

9 years ago

Still no update.....I will paitently wait until tomorrow 10/2, but It is very frustrating!

Mentor

• 

55 Messages

9 years ago

I Pre-Ordered my iPhone 6+ before 2am on 9/12 like so many others and we dont have our phones yet. Most of wont get them until the end of the month

YET

My buddy goes into a Verizon store 9 days ago and orders his phone, same model as the one I ordered almost a month ago and he got his phone yesterday......

Please explain that

Also.... ordered my wifves ATT iphone 6+, same model as mine, on 9/22 and she got her phone last night

HOW IN THE HECK has this happened to so many people ? Please explain this to me !

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.