• 

10.4K Messages

Tuesday, December 9th, 2014 9:08 PM

Closed

How to unlock an Iphone

How can I get my iPhone unlocked?

How long does this process take?

What are the requirements?

These and other related questions will be answered in this thread. If you have any additional questions, please feel free to post them here and the Community will be happy to help!

Thank you,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have an answer that worked for you? Help other users by marking helpful posts as an "Accepted Answer". And don't forget to leave a Like!

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

I paid off my iPhone X today to give to my niece who has t mobile. I went to unlock the device with the link i was given through at&t but when i put in the imei code I’m given the message saying that that imei isn’t connected to an at&t phone, when it is. I’m currently at a loss as for what to do. Any help would be appreciated. 

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

5 years ago

i need help,Iwant to unlock my device

Associated Member

• 

254 Messages

5 years ago

The first step is to make sure your device is eligible to be unlocked: https://www.att.com/esupport/article.html#!/wireless/KM1262649?gsi=4nzdeu

Then you just submit your request: https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/#/

Once your unlock request is confirmed, you should be able to put in the new SIM card and be good to go. I've seen some users need to backup and restore from backup for the unlock to go through

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

5 years ago

I want to unlock my iphone

Associated Member

• 

254 Messages

5 years ago

@maomaomao wrote:

I want to unlock my iphone

Fantastic. Follow the instructions above to start the process

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

5 years ago

My equipment was reported lost. This is the equipment sent by my friends and friends when I went abroad. It cannot be used normally after returning home. The inquiry was reported lost. I want to ask what should I do. I want to unlock my equipment and provide IMEI

Associated Member

• 

254 Messages

5 years ago

If the phone was reported lost or stolen, it cannot be unlocked.

If your friends sent you the phone, you should probably take it up with them why it's reported as lost/stolen.

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

5 years ago

I contacted my friend and did not report it. Maybe someone else maliciously reported it missing or you can inquire about what is wrong with my contract. I can provide the phone number and IMEI code. I don't know whether these two numbers are matched. I really want to solve my problem through the official. Do you have any good suggestions

Associated Member

• 

254 Messages

5 years ago

If you want to handle this through official channels, you'll need to contact AT&T Support, most likely through chat.

I hope you get everything figured out

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

5 years ago

thankyou

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.