Explore & discover

Helpful Links

unlock my device

Community Manager

How to unlock a new AT&T Iphone

How can I get my iPhone unlocked?

How long does this process take?

What are the requirements?

These and other related questions will be answered in this thread. If you have any additional questions, please feel free to post them here and the Community will be happy to help!

Thank you,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 1 of 5,340
Highlighted
Tutor

unlock my device

i need help,Iwant to unlock my device

Message 4421 of 5,340
Associated Member

Re: unlock my device

The first step is to make sure your device is eligible to be unlocked: https://www.att.com/esupport/article.html#!/wireless/KM1262649?gsi=4nzdeu

Then you just submit your request: https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/#/

Once your unlock request is confirmed, you should be able to put in the new SIM card and be good to go. I've seen some users need to backup and restore from backup for the unlock to go through

*I am a trusted partner that is associated with AT&T, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Tags (1)
Message 4422 of 5,340
Tutor

I want to unlock my iphone

Message 4423 of 5,340
Associated Member

@maomaomao wrote:

I want to unlock my iphone

Fantastic. Follow the instructions above to start the process

*I am a trusted partner that is associated with AT&T, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 4424 of 5,340
Tutor

My equipment was reported lost. This is the equipment sent by my friends and friends when I went abroad. It cannot be used normally after returning home. The inquiry was reported lost. I want to ask what should I do. I want to unlock my equipment and provide IMEI
Message 4425 of 5,340
Associated Member

If the phone was reported lost or stolen, it cannot be unlocked.

If your friends sent you the phone, you should probably take it up with them why it's reported as lost/stolen.

Message 4426 of 5,340
Tutor

I contacted my friend and did not report it. Maybe someone else maliciously reported it missing or you can inquire about what is wrong with my contract. I can provide the phone number and IMEI code. I don't know whether these two numbers are matched. I really want to solve my problem through the official. Do you have any good suggestions
Message 4427 of 5,340
Associated Member

If you want to handle this through official channels, you'll need to contact AT&T Support, most likely through chat.

I hope you get everything figured out

Message 4428 of 5,340
Tutor

thankyou

Message 4429 of 5,340
Contributor

Re: I cant unlock the IPHONE X! HELP PLEASE

Problem Solved!!

Message 4430 of 5,340
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements
NEW - Take a look at our best value & price ever for unlimited wireless - AT&T Unlimited Starter and AT&T Unlimited Extra plans!

Additional Support