How to remove IOS6

Professor

How to remove IOS6

How can I roll back to 5.1? This IOS6 is killing my battery life. My iPhone Uuwed for 2 hours went from 98% down to 85% with IOS 5.1 I never had a huge battery drain like this!!
Message 1 of 19 (6,428 Views)
Scholar

Re: How to remove IOS6

Max I'm in the UK and so I'm aware I've got till December 14th to
Purchase a 2nd years AppleCare on my 4S Smiley Happy

Apple may allow that here also we don't have AppleCare+ just standard
AppleCare, I've had my iPhone replaced already for a Brand new one
But I don't know what they will say to me when I go again lol
Message 16 of 19 (5,471 Views)
Scholar

Also that is interesting that u mentioned about refurb my replacement was in
A black box but the Apple rep said it was brand new, I had a good at the replacement phone I was given at the time It Was a real good refurb then if it was one lol

Message 17 of 19 (5,467 Views)
Professor

Kerry78 wrote:
Also that is interesting that u mentioned about refurb my replacement was in
A black box but the Apple rep said it was brand new, I had a good at the replacement phone I was given at the time It Was a real good refurb then if it was one lol

I was told the same when my phone was replaced, that it was new. Mine was also in a black box, plastic, sealed with a label, if I remember correctly.

And good deal with the AppleCare in the UK. I wish they'd do that here in the states.

Message 18 of 19 (5,353 Views)
Highlighted
Scholar

I wish they'd do AppleCare+ here cos u guys have a better deal there Smiley Wink

I'm just getting a extended warranty against apple mishapes, u guys get the red carpet treatment Smiley Tongue
Message 19 of 19 (5,036 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.