Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jan 10, 2014
8:49:22 AM
View profile
How to end programs running in background ios7?
Edited by ATTDmitriyCM on Jan 13, 2014 at 10:24:17 AM

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Jan 10, 2014 9:21:30 AM
(0)
Expert

double click the home button, then on the screen slide your finger upwards to move the app offscreen, that will terminate the app

http://jaxov.com/2013/09/how-to-close-running-apps-ios-7/

double click the home button, then on the screen slide your finger upwards to move the app offscreen, that will terminate the app

http://jaxov.com/2013/09/how-to-close-running-apps-ios-7/

Re: How to end programs running in background ios7?

2 of 3 (1,564 Views)
Solution
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Jan 10, 2014 9:23:43 AM
(0)
ACE - Professor
Hi there!

Great question! To stop apps from running in the back ground, double tap the Home button. You will be taken to a screen that displays all the apps open and in the background. To close them, press and hold the app you want to close, then swipe up. It will then disappear from the screen and that signals the app is now closed and will not use your data. Smiley Happy
~Sunshine Smiley Happy
Hi there!

Great question! To stop apps from running in the back ground, double tap the Home button. You will be taken to a screen that displays all the apps open and in the background. To close them, press and hold the app you want to close, then swipe up. It will then disappear from the screen and that signals the app is now closed and will not use your data. Smiley Happy
~Sunshine :)
- Sunshine :)
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: How to end programs running in background ios7?

3 of 3 (1,563 Views)
Solution