The new iPhone 15
nickth1's profile

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Thursday, June 12th, 2014 8:32 PM

How do you remove cookies on the AT&T Code Scanner App?

I used the scanner app to scan a code that took me to a website.  I logges in, but the cookies are still there, and the website gives me no option to logout!

I tried removing the website from my History on the app, but the cookies remain?

How do I remove them in an iPad for the AT&T Code Scanner App?

Master

• 

7.1K Messages

10 years ago

Settings>Safari>Clear Cookies and Data.  It will remove everything though!  You can try to also go under Settings>Safari>Advanced>Website Data and look for the site there and delete it but I do not know if that will delete the cookie too?

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

10 years ago

I didn't open it in Safari.  I did it directly through the AT&T Scanner App.

I tried deleting the cookies and webdata and history in Safari.  I also deleted the app history. 

However, when I scanned the code again, I was still logged in.  How do I reove the cookies within the AT&T Code Scanner browser?

Master

• 

7.1K Messages

10 years ago

@nickth1 wrote:

I didn't open it in Safari.  I did it directly through the AT&T Scanner App.

I tried deleting the cookies and webdata and history in Safari.  I also deleted the app history. 

However, when I scanned the code again, I was still logged in.  How do I reove the cookies within the AT&T Code Scanner browser?

I am not familiar with that app.  Delete the app and the data gets deleted too!  Why the concern about the cookies?

Master

• 

7.1K Messages

10 years ago

have you seen this support article? http://www.att.com/esupport/article.jsp?sid=KB424004&cv=820#fbid=tkcxuqzIW3G  I am not sure if it will help?

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

10 years ago

I tried it before.  It doesn't have anything to help my problem.

I also searched the Help, Settings, and FAQ sections in the actual app.

Can anyone help me????

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.