Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted May 21, 2012
1:13:04 PM
View profile
How do I see my data usage?
Edited by ATTDmitriyCM on Jul 9, 2014 at 6:52:38 AM

Help!

Wife and I got iPhones w/5GB data packages last week. How can we monitor our data usage?

Thanks!

Help!

Wife and I got iPhones w/5GB data packages last week. How can we monitor our data usage?

Thanks!

Accepted Solution

How do I see my data usage?

[ Edited ]
7 replies
(1) Me too
(1) Me too
View all replies
(7)
(1)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
May 21, 2012 1:20:08 PM
(1)
Professor

Dial *3282# from your phone and you'll get a text message showing your current data and text usage.

Dial *3282# from your phone and you'll get a text message showing your current data and text usage.

Re: data usage

2 of 8 (814,785 Views)
Solution
(1)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
May 21, 2012 2:28:12 PM
(1)
Former Community Manager
Edited by ATTDmitriyCM on Jul 9, 2014 at 7:09:07 AM

You can also check your data usage online by going to this link and logging in:

View Data Usage Online

Here's a great article that explains more about managing your data usage:

Ways To Manage Your Usage

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages. If you have an account related issue, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

You can also check your data usage online by going to this link and logging in:

View Data Usage Online

Here's a great article that explains more about managing your data usage:

Ways To Manage Your Usage

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages. If you have an account related issue, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

[ Edited ]
3 of 8 (814,775 Views)
Solution
Highlighted
(1)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
May 21, 2012 4:36:41 PM
(1)
Former Employee
Edited by davidbk on Dec 7, 2015 at 9:49:03 AM

You can download the MyAT&T app and get your data usage from that app as well as make changes to your voice and data plans, pay your bill, manage international features and more.

Click here to learn more.

This page is good, too.

You can download the MyAT&T app and get your data usage from that app as well as make changes to your voice and data plans, pay your bill, manage international features and more.

Click here to learn more.

This page is good, too.

[ Edited ]
4 of 8 (814,767 Views)
Solution
(1)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 21, 2012 8:05:29 PM
(1)
Scholar
Edited by ATTDmitriyCM on Jul 9, 2014 at 7:10:41 AM

And if you just got the data package you won't be able to see your usage online until after the next billing cycle. FYI

And if you just got the data package you won't be able to see your usage online until after the next billing cycle. FYI

Re: How do I see my data usage?

[ Edited ]
5 of 8 (814,758 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 25, 2012 9:25:46 PM
(0)
Scholar

Neat..... I called that number and discovered I have used 88.9MB of data out of unlimited. Where do you guys find all these numbers?

Neat..... I called that number and discovered I have used 88.9MB of data out of unlimited. Where do you guys find all these numbers?

6 of 8 (814,586 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 29, 2012 1:05:03 PM
(0)
Professor

gkamer wrote:

On the phone, go to Settings...Phone...AT&T Services.

gkamer wrote:

On the phone, go to Settings...Phone...AT&T Services.

7 of 8 (814,463 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Nov 19, 2015 7:58:15 AM
(0)
Administrator

Learn how to quickly get your usage balance, and understand the steps for viewing the details of your data, talk, and text usage at: Tracking your wireless usage.

You can also get tips to help stay within the usage limits of your rate plan and keep your monthly bill predictable at: Ways to manage your wireless usage.

Learn how to quickly get your usage balance, and understand the steps for viewing the details of your data, talk, and text usage at: Tracking your wireless usage.

You can also get tips to help stay within the usage limits of your rate plan and keep your monthly bill predictable at: Ways to manage your wireless usage.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: How do I see my data usage?

8 of 8 (24,082 Views)
Solution