Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Feb 24, 2012
2:27:30 PM
View profile
Have some question on the new iPhone 4s I am getting.
Hi All, I have a iPhone 4 now which I will be giving it to my girl friend when my new one gets here on Monday. 1) What is the best way to set my new one up? Should I install all my apps on the new phone or just do a backup and restore the new one. I read some place that it is best to install all the apps again cuz it will work better. 2) Once I get the new sim card for the Iphone at the AT&T store that she is getting she will need to activate it on iTunes. I think she will be able to use my computer to do that but she will have to setup a iTune account (right). 3) I think when we are at the store getting the sim card we can also get her data plan set up. Thanks
Hi All, I have a iPhone 4 now which I will be giving it to my girl friend when my new one gets here on Monday. 1) What is the best way to set my new one up? Should I install all my apps on the new phone or just do a backup and restore the new one. I read some place that it is best to install all the apps again cuz it will work better. 2) Once I get the new sim card for the Iphone at the AT&T store that she is getting she will need to activate it on iTunes. I think she will be able to use my computer to do that but she will have to setup a iTune account (right). 3) I think when we are at the store getting the sim card we can also get her data plan set up. Thanks
Accepted Solution

Have some question on the new iPhone 4s I am getting.

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Feb 26, 2012 6:22:40 AM
(0)
Professor

boppo wrote:

back your old Iphone 4 up and set the new on eup from the back off the iphone 4. then restore th iphone as a new iphone and give to your GF.

yes she will need her own itunes account and a new sim card and a data plan also. go to a corporate store to do this as they will give you the sim acard for free.

boppo wrote:

back your old Iphone 4 up and set the new on eup from the back off the iphone 4. then restore th iphone as a new iphone and give to your GF.

yes she will need her own itunes account and a new sim card and a data plan also. go to a corporate store to do this as they will give you the sim acard for free.

hello!!!

Re: Have some question on the new iPhone 4s I am getting.

2 of 3 (2,208 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 26, 2012 4:29:00 PM
(0)
Scholar
Thanks for the info.
Thanks for the info.

Re: Have some question on the new iPhone 4s I am getting.

3 of 3 (2,185 Views)