Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jun 11, 2012
2:02:25 PM
View profile
Forwarding a Text Message on Apple 4S

I want to forward a text I received to a third party.  When I hit "Edit" dialog boxes appear at the bottom of the screen to "Delete" or "Forward" BUT they are "greyed out" and do not function.  Any help with a solution would be appreciated.  THX

I want to forward a text I received to a third party.  When I hit "Edit" dialog boxes appear at the bottom of the screen to "Delete" or "Forward" BUT they are "greyed out" and do not function.  Any help with a solution would be appreciated.  THX

Accepted Solution

Forwarding a Text Message on Apple 4S

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Jun 11, 2012 2:36:22 PM
(0)
Guru
Hit Edit and then you need to select the text(s) you want to forward. Just tap the text to forward and a red check mark will show up on the left and then you can hit forward.
Hit Edit and then you need to select the text(s) you want to forward. Just tap the text to forward and a red check mark will show up on the left and then you can hit forward.

Re: Forwarding a Text Message on Apple 4S

2 of 4 (3,003 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 11, 2012 3:31:16 PM
(0)
Contributor

Thanks.  Perfect.  Tapping on the text segments of interest was not intuitive to me-got hung up on the greyed out boxes and kept going backwards...  Appreciate your help.

Thanks.  Perfect.  Tapping on the text segments of interest was not intuitive to me-got hung up on the greyed out boxes and kept going backwards...  Appreciate your help.

3 of 4 (2,993 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 12, 2012 4:33:18 AM
(0)
Professor
What he said. Just forward the the text.
What he said. Just forward the the text.
hello!!!

4 of 4 (2,958 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments