Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Sep 19, 2012
9:21:02 AM
Expected shipping date- 2nd Shipment

Does anyone know if there is a chance that I will get the iPhone 5 earlier than my expected shipping date? My order is in the second shipment 14-21 days for expected delivery

Does anyone know if there is a chance that I will get the iPhone 5 earlier than my expected shipping date? My order is in the second shipment 14-21 days for expected delivery

Accepted Solution

Expected shipping date- 2nd Shipment

4 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(4)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 19, 2012 10:57:46 AM
(0)
Professor
Likely not, unless you were right near the cutoff and enough people ahead of you cancelled their orders for your order to move up into the allotment for 9/21.
Likely not, unless you were right near the cutoff and enough people ahead of you cancelled their orders for your order to move up into the allotment for 9/21.

Re: Expected shipping date- 2nd Shipment

2 of 5 (3,707 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 19, 2012 11:16:05 AM
(0)
Tutor

Yeah IM not expecting the 21st to be the day I get it. I was hoping it would be before October though. Any chance of that happening. I ordered on Saturday from the AT&T store.

Yeah IM not expecting the 21st to be the day I get it. I was hoping it would be before October though. Any chance of that happening. I ordered on Saturday from the AT&T store.

3 of 5 (3,684 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Sep 19, 2012 12:47:49 PM
(0)
Professor
I suspect Saturday is too late for the first batch due for delivery this Friday. I think AT&T sold out diring the day last Friday. As for when the next batch is due, that's entirely up to Apple making them and shipping them to AT&T, and there probably is no exact date for that yet.
I suspect Saturday is too late for the first batch due for delivery this Friday. I think AT&T sold out diring the day last Friday. As for when the next batch is due, that's entirely up to Apple making them and shipping them to AT&T, and there probably is no exact date for that yet.

4 of 5 (3,635 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Sep 19, 2012 1:08:25 PM
(0)
Mentor

Raging_mad wrote:

Yes.... with the iPhone 4S they told me 2-3 weeks and I got it in 11 days.

Raging_mad wrote:

Yes.... with the iPhone 4S they told me 2-3 weeks and I got it in 11 days.

5 of 5 (3,594 Views)
Solution