Expected shipping date- 2nd Shipment

Expected shipping date- 2nd Shipment

Does anyone know if there is a chance that I will get the iPhone 5 earlier than my expected shipping date? My order is in the second shipment 14-21 days for expected delivery

Message 1 of 5
Professor

Re: Expected shipping date- 2nd Shipment

Likely not, unless you were right near the cutoff and enough people ahead of you cancelled their orders for your order to move up into the allotment for 9/21.
Message 2 of 5

Yeah IM not expecting the 21st to be the day I get it. I was hoping it would be before October though. Any chance of that happening. I ordered on Saturday from the AT&T store.

Message 3 of 5
Highlighted
Professor

I suspect Saturday is too late for the first batch due for delivery this Friday. I think AT&T sold out diring the day last Friday. As for when the next batch is due, that's entirely up to Apple making them and shipping them to AT&T, and there probably is no exact date for that yet.
Tags (1)
Message 4 of 5
Mentor

Raging_mad wrote:

Yeah IM not expecting the 21st to be the day I get it. I was hoping it would be before October though. Any chance of that happening. I ordered on Saturday from the AT&T store.

Yes.... with the iPhone 4S they told me 2-3 weeks and I got it in 11 days.

Tags (1)
Message 5 of 5
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.

Additional Support