The new iPhone 15
testydiag's profile

Mentor

• 

33 Messages

Saturday, February 17th, 2018 3:35 PM

Email

Got up this am and tried to access email. Got message that password is incorrect. It has not changed. How do I fix this?

ACE - Master

• 

10.3K Messages

6 years ago

Can you access your email from any other device?  If it had been working fine and nothing is changed on your phone, it’s most likely a temporary problem with the email provider’s server.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

I am also having the same issue.  I cannot access email with my android phone or with windows 10 mail app.  I am able to bring up a web browser and access email.  Hope this is just a temporary issue.

Mentor

• 

33 Messages

6 years ago

I can go directly to att.mail and get mail nut not on iPhone or iPad.  Am hoping it is the server. Thank you.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

My wife and I both cannot retrieve our mail. I have an iPhone she has an android phone. We both get an incorrect password and server messages. The redirection prompt to sign in to att also enevidibly gives an incorrect password message. I have had to reset my password at least 4 times in the last 2 months. What is the problem? 

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

6 years ago

I am having the same issue.  I  can log in on my computer, but my phone says incorrect password.  I even tried to follow the instructions to delete and add back the account and I am still having the same issues.  NOT GOOD AT&T!!!

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

Same issue for me, cannot connect to email via iPhone or iPad, but can on computer in browser.  I've spent an hour changing my password for email login (also a hassle on ATT.com) and have deleted my email accounts on same iPhone and iPad - have tried adding back in my email accounts on the devices and get same error message - incorrect password, etc.  My wife's iPhone has same issue with her email address.  Quite frustrating. 

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

6 years ago

Something has occurred with Yahoo/AT&T email security settings and as usual, there was no upfront communication.  Any email filtering or consolidation platform is not working...iPhone, ipad, yahoo mail app downloaded onto any Apple devise, even Microsoft mail application...crazy!

If anyone has a fix, please advise!

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.