The new iPhone 15
Sunup23's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Sunday, April 26th, 2015 11:44 PM

Echo problem

I have had an echo problem on my iPhone. I first had the problem when I switched to att with my iPhone 5s. It was replaced by Apple several times, and still the problem persisted. I then went to an iPhone 6 and now the problem is still there. I've been to Apple AGAIN in 2 days. They first said it was a network problem and reset. Still had the echo. Then blamed the otter box and switched cases. And now still have the echo. The stated that the problem could be the service carrier since the same problem has been consist between phones. I'm at my end with this. Please any suggestions!!

ACE - Sage

• 

116.6K Messages

9 years ago

I have the same problem, most, but not all the time. I googled it and the solutions are as you list, as well as a few other possibilities.
Other suggestions:
Lower the volume.
Check noise suppression/ reduce background noise in the call app. Neither has worked for me.
Speaker phone or a head set does.

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

8 years ago

I have the same problem except with 2 LG G3's. Echoes about 95% of the calls. My ticket was bumped up to special IT unit and still not fixed. They even tried sending me Samsung S5's to try ans still had echo. I am at my wits end also.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.