Early Upgrade

Highlighted
Scholar

Early Upgrade

I know the early upgrade after six months is $ 250 extra. Does it reduce after 12 or 18 months?

Message 1 of 3 (432 Views)
ACE - Expert

Re: Early Upgrade

No. but I am not sure that AT&T is offering early upgrades any more. I think that they only offer NEXT upgrades early and with NEXT you pay full price for the phone over 18 to 26 months, depending on the plan you pick.

This is a user to user forum. I am a user, just like almost everyone else on the site.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 3 (401 Views)
ACE - Professor

Re: Early Upgrade

AT&T still offers Early Upgrade pricing after six months.

In the past, they also offered the full discount on the first day the contract renewal month.  It remains to be seen if that will be true for the upcoming iPhone 6 purchase cycle.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 3 (377 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.