Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jan 28, 2013
10:24:32 PM
View profile
Do I need a new data plan?

I just purchased a new Ipad.  I already have an Iphone and a data plan.  Do I have to get another data plan for my Ipad?

I just purchased a new Ipad.  I already have an Iphone and a data plan.  Do I have to get another data plan for my Ipad?

Accepted Solution

Do I need a new data plan?

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Jan 28, 2013 11:00:50 PM
(0)
ACE - Professor
It depends on what plan you have. Smiley Happy if you have a Mobile Share plan, then no. All you need to do is add it to your plan. Smiley Happy

Now if you have the DataPro Plan for iPhone, then yes, you will need either a new plan for the iPad or switch to the Mobile Share plan.

Hope that helps!
~Sunshine Smiley Happy
It depends on what plan you have. Smiley Happy if you have a Mobile Share plan, then no. All you need to do is add it to your plan. Smiley Happy

Now if you have the DataPro Plan for iPhone, then yes, you will need either a new plan for the iPad or switch to the Mobile Share plan.

Hope that helps!
~Sunshine :)
- Sunshine :)
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Do I need a new data plan?

2 of 2 (2,110 Views)
Solution
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments