Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Re: Disabled iPhone 4s

Contributor

Disabled iPhone 4s

How can fix my disabled iPhone 4s AT&T its disabled forgot the passcode please help it's not eligable to be fixed thru iTunes recovery mode I tried
Message 1 of 5
Master
Solution
Accepted by topic author
Accepted by Tabitha45
‎02-01-2016 7:42 PM

@Tabitha45 wrote:
How can fix my disabled iPhone 4s AT&T its disabled forgot the passcode please help it's not eligable to be fixed thru iTunes recovery mode I tried

According to Apple, you would need to use iTunes recovery, or use DFU mode (Device Firmware Upgrade mode).  Of course, if you attempt to use either of those, you will then hit the device activation lock so you will need to know the AppleID password for teh AppleID the device is registered to in order to get past that step...

Jerry B.
"GeekBoy"

--

Tags (1)
Message 2 of 5
ACE - Sage

If you forgot the screen lock passcode, but know the Apple ID used, you can erase the phone with iCloud and find my iPhone.  All you need is a computer or another device. 

https://support.apple.com/kb/ph2701?locale=en_US

If you don't know the Apple ID, you will not be able to activate the phone. 

(The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 5
Highlighted
Contributor

so if im having a problem with my iphone 4s regarding me not being able t enter my full passcode it wont let me enter the first number of my passcode. what do i do

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Apple4s wrote:

so if im having a problem with my iphone 4s regarding me not being able t enter my full passcode it wont let me enter the first number of my passcode. what do i do

Please keep your question in one thread. Thanks...

Message 5 of 5
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements
NEW - Take a look at our best value & price ever for unlimited wireless - AT&T Unlimited Starter and AT&T Unlimited Extra plans!

Additional Support